Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northeastern @ Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Sidenote: I hope Cavanaugh chokeslams Madigan in the post-game handshake.
    I hope it's pre-game. Maybe then these two teams will hit each other.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      I'm taking my parents to the game saturday but they are in KK on the side near JJ where the NU fans have been in the past, i'm wondering if i have to worry about their safety???
      I think it's funny that nearly every family at Conte looks at me like I'm a convicted felon. I'll just be strolling on by, minding my own business, and I'll get stares usually reserved for someone who just burned down a hospital.

Comment

Re: #14 Northeastern @ #3 Boston College 10/20: Episode II Already?

Can someone help me to find out how to watch the game online,is there a streaming video link within the website?,and how much is the cost?-Thanks so much,cant wait for the game.two great teams!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
          Can someone help me to find out how to watch the game online,is there a streaming video link within the website?,and how much is the cost?-Thanks so much,cant wait for the game.two great teams!
          Yep, there's live video (access it through the link on the schedule page). I believe it's like $7 or $8? Something like that.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by cjbiggie View Post
            I think it's funny that nearly every family at Conte looks at me like I'm a convicted felon. I'll just be strolling on by, minding my own business, and I'll get stares usually reserved for someone who just burned down a hospital.
            You've just got an inferiority complex.
            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              Yep, there's live video (access it through the link on the schedule page). I believe it's like $7 or $8? Something like that.
              Thanks alot brother,I will jump on that,I wish your Eagles well this year.You've got a great team.

P.S Bummer,the BC website,has only audio coverage of the Huskies game,there is video for the Sunday game with UNH but nothing for NU-,I guess it's breaking out the earphone for the game.
              Last edited by Happy Husky; 10-15-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Thanks alot brother,I will jump on that,I wish your Eagles well this year.You've got a great team.

P.S Bummer,the BC website,has only audio coverage of the Huskies game,there is video for the Sunday game with UNH but nothing for NU-,I guess it's breaking out the earphone for the game.
                Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... That's a major, major problem...

EDIT: I emailed athletics; hopefully that's because they haven't uploaded the links yet. I notice that they have the women's games up (and they had the exhibition for the men's game as well). Wondering if it has to do with the "premium" events (the ones you have to pay for).

Hm. I'll post if I hear back.

EDIT 2: Wow, I already heard back -- they are going to look into it and get back to me tomorrow. That was fast.
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Is it possible that they simply don't have the video link up yet? What Sunday game with UNH are you talking about?

Comment

I think it's funny that nearly every family at Conte looks at me like I'm a convicted felon.
                    Is your name Corey Trivino?
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      Is it possible that they simply don't have the video link up yet? What Sunday game with UNH are you talking about?
                      He meant the women's game. And I just heard back, we should be good:

Grant,

We are still confirming all the stream information with our website provider as well as our televised games.

Any and all home games will be streamed like normal on our website if they are not televised.

If the full schedule is not completed by the first game we will a the least have a link to watch it without any issues.

Let me know if you have any questions

Eric
                      That's what I call service

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        He meant the women's game. And I just heard back, we should be good:

That's what I call service
                        You guys are the best thanks for the help!!!!!

Comment

You guys are the best thanks for the help!!!!!
                          Glad to! I was going to have a coronary if there was no video this year...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Fail.

I'm actually surprised BC hasn't raised ticket prices significantly over the last five years. They deserve credit for that. Perhaps they would have raised them if not for the challenging economic times...who knows.
                            actually, if i'm not mistaken, they lowered prices a couple years ago

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            I hope it's pre-game. Maybe then these two teams will hit each other.
                            Good point.

it's called a guilty conscience

Comment

Perhaps that $5m gift to BC hockey is one way that the program can keep ticket prices down.

I was thrilled at that gift, with a 'hands-off' FU to Gene DeFilippo in the process. I remain convinced that this event pushed him out of BC.
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                                Perhaps that $5m gift to BC hockey is one way that the program can keep ticket prices down.

I was thrilled at that gift, with a 'hands-off' FU to Gene DeFilippo in the process. I remain convinced that this event pushed him out of BC.
                                I was thrilled that Napoleon couldn't touch the $$ either, but it was most certainly not the reason he left.

The fact that he completely torpedoed the most prominent sport on campus due to his massive ego and he realized the $h!t storm he created is the reason he left campus. Perhaps the worst of it all is that he will not have to answer for his sins, and simply collect his 7 figure salary.

Comment

Working...
                                X