RPI @ MSU-Mankato (10/19 - 10/20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI @ MSU-Mankato (10/19 - 10/20)

Nothing to say, just want to mark the thread.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
      The dark suit is 1-0-1 in '12/'13.
      Maybe we need to take SA to Jos A Bank and buy him a couple of other dark ones when they have their buy 1 get 2 free sale as the deal of the day?
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        Nothing to say, just want to mark the thread.
        That makes perfect sense to me. But then again, I take a lot of medication.

Comment

PtC is fun, right MavHockey? Everyone should play!
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            We've gone back to calling it the Erie Canal, despite what the Twin Bridges sign tells you.
            It says Erie Canal.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              It says Erie Canal.
              Must have been fairly recent, then. The last time I went north from there, it still said Barge. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Does anyone know if the 'Tute is going by bus or flying?
                The will be flying out Thursday morning from what I heard Saturday night at the Recovery room after the game. They fly back Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by fr joe View Post
                  The dark suit is 1-0-1 in '12/'13.
                  Padre: Didn't Seth have on a grey/dark suit on Fri. night? Some may choose to mock the tan suit curse...but I have seen too many beige debacles (pre-dating SA) at HFH to think otherwise...
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Padre: Didn't Seth have on a grey/dark suit on Fri. night? Some may choose to mock the tan suit curse...but I have seen too many beige debacles (pre-dating SA) at HFH to think otherwise...
                    He did wear a tan suit the last time we played UNH and won, but by no means does that mean the curse was lifted.

Comment

Any MSU fans (too lazy to do the research myself honestly) know if they stream their games live for fans to watch? Preferably without a paywall? If not I'll just have to settle for listening to the game :P
                      Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by ibanezist00 View Post
                        Any MSU fans (too lazy to do the research myself honestly) know if they stream their games live for fans to watch? Preferably without a paywall? If not I'll just have to settle for listening to the game :P
                        I have told-and will repeat it here-that both games will be video streamed live on the web. I was not told if there was any cost to view.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          I have told-and will repeat it here-that both games will be video streamed live on the web. I was not told if there was any cost to view.
                          It's on AmericaOne. I believe there is a cost though.

http://www.americaonesports.com/upco...q=v&value=wcha

EDIT: Yep, it's $8/game.
                          Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                            It's on AmericaOne. I believe there is a cost though.

http://www.americaonesports.com/upco...q=v&value=wcha

EDIT: Yep, it's $8/game.
                            That's how much they wanted for the UAH games last week. That's just crazy. I can't help but think that if they'd make it $2-3 a game, they'd get so many more viewers that they'd actually end up with more revenue.
                            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                              That's how much they wanted for the UAH games last week. That's just crazy. I can't help but think that if they'd make it $2-3 a game, they'd get so many more viewers that they'd actually end up with more revenue.
                              It's not like any of the money goes to the schools, anyway. Not worth it; I'll either stick to WRPI, or better yet, the NYQP is this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                It's not like any of the money goes to the schools, anyway. Not worth it; I'll either stick to WRPI, or better yet, the NYQP is this weekend.
                                Oh, I think some of it has to be going to the schools, or else they wouldn't give the rights to webcast it.

Comment

Working...
                                X