2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick Em'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick Em'

Well another season is about to start and of course the Pick Em' will be back for another year run by Norm1909 and Stouthockeyfan44. We are looking for some feedback from the pickers about some ideas Norm and I have.

We will keep the same scoring system as last year.

2 points for correct pick
    0 points for incorrect pick
    4 points for correctly picked tie

We are wondering if the pickers think us posting the picks a week in advance of the games to allow enough time to get picks in, especially with some games that happen early in the week. Any and all suggestions will be taken into account and we will be posting the first weeks pick em' sheet with the rules after we finalize everything.
    UW-Stout Hockey 2009 Peters Cup Champions, and Home to the best fans in the land, the Devil's Advocates
    UW-Stout Graduate 2011
    "The Goalie Mask Guy"
    D-1 College Team: Wisconsin Badgers
    NHL Team: Detroit Red Wings

Re: 2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick Em'

I personally think posting the games sometime on the preceding weekend with the pick week going from Friday to Thursday works well.
    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Re: 2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick Em'

Originally posted by StoutHockeyFan44 View Post
      Well another season is about to start and of course the Pick Em' will be back for another year run by Norm1909 and Stouthockeyfan44. We are looking for some feedback from the pickers about some ideas Norm and I have.

We will keep the same scoring system as last year.

2 points for correct pick
      0 points for incorrect pick
      4 points for correctly picked tie

We are wondering if the pickers think us posting the picks a week in advance of the games to allow enough time to get picks in, especially with some games that happen early in the week. Any and all suggestions will be taken into account and we will be posting the first weeks pick em' sheet with the rules after we finalize everything.
      I like just having to pick the winners without the random "guess the score" component.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
      X