Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

(Tip o' the cap to defkit for the title.)

Carry on.

Also, well done on killing the off-season thread.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Re: Boston University 2012-13 Season Thread -- Up To The Task?

Thanks for setting it up and thanks for the tip of the cap.

Now, since my hockey-related post was buried 4 pages deep thanks to the race to the end, I'll ask again - which forward should/will sit this weekend? In short, I arrived at Santana or Moran.
    BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

don't ask me! have no chance to see bum hockey until end of the month. member/member in pa this weekend, trip to columbus to golf scioto & muirfield village next weekend. if the weather is yucky i'll see the umass h/h, but if it's nice i may head to the cape.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I live too far away to see much BUMHockey. Hopefully the growing TV coverage will bring me more games on my magic picture box. Oddly I get more Western region games and B10 games with the channels Fios gives me. NESN doesn't appear on my menu of channels but I can get nearly every NDak game ever played.

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
          Thanks for setting it up and thanks for the tip of the cap.

Now, since my hockey-related post was buried 4 pages deep thanks to the race to the end, I'll ask again - which forward should/will sit this weekend? In short, I arrived at Santana or Moran.
          I would guess it would be Moran just because he is a freshman and Santana is an upperclassman. I would expect Moran to see the ice either @ UNH or during the home and home with UMass. Anyone have any guesses who starts in goal? I'm thinking Maguire
          GO BU

Comment

BUM Hockey - We've got your back!
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Just a note to anyone coming to the game Friday, you may have read that there's been a rash of armed robberies in the area surrounding Agganis in Brookline, as well as last night one on Comm Ave down the street. Two were in broad daylight on heavily trafficked streets and one in the evening, so when you park your car, don't flash any valuables as you're walking down the street.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                Just a note to anyone coming to the game Saturday, you may have read that there's been a rash of armed robberies in the area surrounding Agganis in Brookline, as well as last night one on Comm Ave down the street. Two were in broad daylight on heavily trafficked streets and one in the evening, so when you park your car, don't flash any valuables as you're walking down the street.
                fyp

Comment

Just a note to anyone coming to the game Friday, you may have read that there's been a rash of armed robberies in the area surrounding Agganis in Brookline, as well as last night one on Comm Ave down the street. Two were in broad daylight on heavily trafficked streets and one in the evening, so when you park your car, don't flash any valuables as you're walking down the street.
                  See, now that's the BU I remember! Ah, the memories. I can smell Kenmore Square, even down all these years.
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    BUM Hockey - We've got your back!
                    Shazam!
                    Bugs Bunny - 96
                    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

so when you park your car, don't flash any valuables as you're walking down the street.
                      I certainly wouldn't flash my tickets. I'd be an instant target. They're much too valuable!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        fyp
                        Darn it. Scarlet, I just repped you, but accidentally hit send before I'd typed in a message. It was only going to be further appreciation for our visiting, rival posters.
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

did anybody who went to the exhibition game snag those posters with the season schedule on them? apparently it says all home games will be played at walter brown...man would that be awesome

Comment

Good evening Terrier hockey fans.

Anyone interested in two center ice seats in a "family friendly" section for the home opener this Saturday? (Drunk obnoxious 20 year-old's need not apply. And yes, I was one many moons ago. )

If so, email me at mbaumhardt@hotmail.com
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd10 View Post
                              did anybody who went to the exhibition game snag those posters with the season schedule on them? apparently it says all home games will be played at walter brown...man would that be awesome
                              it does say that.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                              X