Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Who's going tonight?
    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Did someone forget to call the fire marshall tonight? because there seemed to be a whole lot more than the 2087 limited capacity... Nonetheless great game, too bad we were on the loosing end. Definitely outplayed BC in the first, but the 5 minute major (which was questionable) obviously killed any momentum we had. Had our chances in the third, but just couldn't make it happen.

Comment

I can't help but smile that the Friars dressed 10 freshmen tonight. Better days are here and the future is bright.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Freds View Post
          I can't help but smile that the Friars dressed 10 freshmen tonight. Better days are here and the future is bright.
          Absolutely!!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Solid game by PC today. You can't ask for more. I'm going out celebrate.

Comment

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.
              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

It seems awful bright right now........now lets get UML

Originally posted by The Freds View Post

Comment

Great game, but 6th place is still possible. We need to keep it going next week.
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
                    Did someone forget to call the fire marshall tonight? because there seemed to be a whole lot more than the 2087 limited capacity... Nonetheless great game, too bad we were on the loosing end. Definitely outplayed BC in the first, but the 5 minute major (which was questionable) obviously killed any momentum we had. Had our chances in the third, but just couldn't make it happen.
                    I was curious to see peoples thoughts on this call whether it was legitmate or not. Unfortunately the game was sold out before I could get tickets to go and didnt have the opportunity to watch it online. Glad to see PC tried to battle back and tie it up, unfortunate they couldnt quite get it done. Awesome to see the huge win tonight in BC's building. Almost seems like PC plays to its level of competition to some degree. 2-0-1 vs. UNH, 1-1-1 vs. BC, but also 1-1-1 vs. UVM too. They seem to be peaking at just the right time too and they are young so hopefully they'll continue to just play with no pressure. Looking forward to next weekend with UML, still have a good shot at home ice, 3 points gets it for sure, hopefully they can pull it off and definitely rooting for Merrimack tomorrow.

Comment

To be fair, providence probably wouldn't have tied UVM if our starting goaltender wasn't in Russia during the game.

Comment

I couldn't see the hit from behind as it happened in the corner in front of me so didn't get a good view.

I had an issue with the hook that was called on Hart on the breakaway. If you are going to call that, how is it not a Penalty Shot? He was free and clear of his defender.
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                          To be fair, providence probably wouldn't have tied UVM if our starting goaltender wasn't in Russia during the game.
                          PC also dropped a game to a bad UMass game and blew a two goal lead at Maine.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

We did have more than our share of "wouldof/couldof" games but it is what it is and we need a great showing this weekend at UML and all those will be forgotten
                            Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                            PC also dropped a game to a bad UMass game and blew a two goal lead at Maine.

Comment

You have to admit, this is the most exciting March in more than a decade.

Comment

I would be happy to NOT face PC for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X