Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by Netman View Post
    Sorry, I got nothing but a first place team should not have its thread on page 3.

OOOOO WAIT Colin MacDonald is playing against the Bruins tonight.
    And he played MAGNIFICENTLY!!!!

Who's going Friday? Big weekend for PC hockey. Are the Friars a top four HE team or no? Split says yes and getting swept says no.

It's going to be a great hockey weekend!!!

Comment

Tickets are still available AT BC on Saturday.
      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
        . Are the Friars a top four HE team or no? Split says yes and getting swept says no.

It's going to be a great hockey weekend!!!
        I think a split still leaves you alive but you have to sweep UML the last week. I don't think 2 splits will do it
        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

I see Barrett Kaib has signed on with Northern Michigan
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

For all the old timers we lost a great fan yesterday Frannie Kdonian, you may remember her as the lady who manned the back door for years while her late husband Mike was the timekeeper.....RIP Frannie

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
              For all the old timers we lost a great fan yesterday Frannie Kdonian, you may remember her as the lady who manned the back door for years while her late husband Mike was the timekeeper.....RIP Frannie
              Sad to see...

How big is this weekend set? Biggest in a long time at PC
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                So sad to hear that. Always a good time to hang out with Frannie. We spent time on a road trip to upstate NY and heard some hysterical hockey stories. She will be missed.
                Providence College
                National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  Saw that in the Projo today. Frannie's been at PC hockey as long as anyone can remember. She and Mike hosted a great party at the 2003 Frozen Four in Buffalo. So sad to hear and way too young. PC should have a tribute this weekend. RIP Fran.

Comment

Quick question about the Dunkin Center, Do the lower rows in the lower bowl start with single letters down low and change to double row letters up high after row Z? Some rinks have the double letter rows down low and i would like to chose correctly for the regional. Thanks in advance!
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                      Quick question about the Dunkin Center, Do the lower rows in the lower bowl start with single letters down low and change to double row letters up high after row Z? Some rinks have the double letter rows down low and i would like to chose correctly for the regional. Thanks in advance!
                      The double lettered rows are closest to the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                        Sad news indeed. Always was nice to talk to. She will be missed.

Comment

AD informed me that a moment of silence will be observed before Fridays game, she would have been humbled

Comment

Good news everyone! According to the USCHO "This Week" column, we're going to get swept!

Hooray!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Streaming options for tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                                Streaming options for tonight?
                                Its on Cox Rhode Island

http://coxsportsonline.com

You have to pay.