Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Can someone explain how on earth in 2012 this is legal? It sounds like blatant discrimination.
    I'm sure someone can come up with a witty and comical response to this post regarding discriminating against Maine residents from buying beer in Agganis, but I'm too tired to come up with one.

Comment

It's just because you have an out of state ID, not because you're from Maine. If it was actually discrimination you wouldn't be able to buy beer even with a passport. And yeah, it sucks. I have an out of state ID too and I've been burned by that rule a few times in the past. Once you know about the rule you just need to plan a little better for next time.
      #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
        It's just because you have an out of state ID, not because you're from Maine. If it was actually discrimination you wouldn't be able to buy beer even with a passport. And yeah, it sucks. I have an out of state ID too and I've been burned by that rule a few times in the past. Once you know about the rule you just need to plan a little better for next time.
        Haha I know it's not just Maine...it just still wasn't fun. I needed a beer after the first period--I was getting stressed to the max. I'll definitely bring a passport every time I go to Boston now...
        Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

No Drew Brown against BU after playing against Sacred Heart. Did he get banged up in that game? I would think he would be part of the regular top 12 after a solid freshman year. Definitely a disappointing loss, but hopefully they still get stronger as the year goes on. Still a young team, especially up front and in net. Its definitely nice to see some of the younger guys putting the puck in the net.

Comment

Brown is hosting the NCAA Regionals at the Dunkin' Donuts Center Sat/Sun March 30 & 31st. Tickets are on sale now through the Ticketmaster presale.

The presale password is HOCKEY

Hope this helps any Friars fan interested in attending. It should sell out by tomorrow afternoon so I'd get my tickets today if possible. Actually I already bought seats but I want you all to go as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
              Brown is hosting the NCAA Regionals at the Dunkin' Donuts Center Sat/Sun March 30 & 31st. Tickets are on sale now through the Ticketmaster presale.

The presale password is HOCKEY

Hope this helps any Friars fan interested in attending. It should sell out by tomorrow afternoon so I'd get my tickets today if possible. Actually I already bought seats but I want you all to go as well.
              I'll buy my tickets when they go on sale to the public next Monday in person at the box office and save the $15.00 service charge per ticket that ticketmaster charges with online orders. I hope your joking about selling out. The Regionals never sell out. Worcester was a third empty last year when the Regionals were hosted there.

Comment

Per Coach Leaman's twitter, Demopolous is out for 4-6 weeks.
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Per ProJo...Abramson out for season on medical leave...

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                    Demopolous .
                    ::head desk::

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                      Per Coach Leaman's twitter, Scarlet's kid is out for 4-6 weeks.
                      Fixed your post.

Comment

Originally posted by RealHockeyDad View Post
                        Per ProJo...Abramson out for season on medical leave...
                        So this is a medical redshirt or doesn't even use his redshirt year since he never suited up?
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Article said left on medical leave, if it was red shirt I would think that term would have been used. Could this be the start of thinning the D herd?

Comment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88298351@N03/

Photos from last Saturday's BU/Providence game. Providence looked good through most of the 2nd period.

Comment

Great photos, thanks

Originally posted by slasher911 View Post
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/88298351@N03/

Photos from last Saturday's BU/Providence game. Providence looked good through most of the 2nd period.

Comment

I'll take the tie on the road. Now let's see if the Friars can't earn a nice early season road win tonight!

The games this weekend and next are a good test in their young season. Go Friars!

Comment

Working...
                                X