Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
    I would call the box office and try to buy tickets from them before heading to the rink. Construction has lowered the capacity to around 2000 per game.
    Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. Got two seats Upper level, section E, row B. How are those seats, hard to imagine many bad seats in such a small arena.

Comment

You're probably far enough away from the press box to see everything at both ends of the ice. The truly bad seats are the ones in the upper levels around the press box. Second only to the seats under the balcony at Alfond in uselessness.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
      -Blackadder
      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
      -Casablanca
      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
        Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. Got two seats Upper level, section E, row B. How are those seats, hard to imagine many bad seats in such a small arena.
        Your welcome. enjoy the game !

Comment

Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
          We still have 3,030 SEATS in the arena so there is plenty of places to move. It is just the fire code is lower as the fire exits on one side are closed.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
            You're probably far enough away from the press box to see everything at both ends of the ice. The truly bad seats are the ones in the upper levels around the press box. Second only to the seats under the balcony at Alfond in uselessness.
            The seats at Matthews next to the press boxes are just as bad.

Comment

Embarrassingly enough, I've never sat on the upper levels at Matthews. Hmmm...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
                Just watch out for those crazy fans in the lower bowl in Section E. I hear all the miscreants are starting to crawl back now that the team is doing well.

Comment

We need 4 points this weekend to make a real try for home ice in the playoffs, anything less and we will be on the road for sure

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                    We need 4 points this weekend to make a real try for home ice in the playoffs, anything less and we will be on the road for sure
                    2 down, 2 to go!!

Comment

And they played until the final horn.....they attacked all nite and that is how to play the game

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
                      2 down, 2 to go!!

Comment

question, last four home games were announced sellouts, ( attendance: 2089 sellout) in HEonline box scores. The BC game late December was "attendance 3030 sellout" ...........what is a sell out anyway? Schneider looks like it holds significantly more than Lawler (2489 i think) so i'd go with 3030 so where does that leave 2089? I really enjoyed Schneider BTW and more improvements coming?

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          question, last four home games were announced sellouts, ( attendance: 2089 sellout) in HEonline box scores. The BC game late December was "attendance 3030 sellout" ...........what is a sell out anyway? Schneider looks like it holds significantly more than Lawler (2489 i think) so i'd go with 3030 so where does that leave 2089? I really enjoyed Schneider BTW and more improvements coming?
                          Due to the construction, PC has had to cut down capacity. There are some fire exits that are unusable. 3030 was the regular number 2089 is construction capacity.
                          Providence College
                          National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Originally posted by Netman View Post
                            Due to the construction, PC has had to cut down capacity. There are some fire exits that are unusable. 3030 was the regular number 2089 is construction capacity.
                            thanks

Comment

Thanks for the input I received from Friars fans on this board prior to last night's game. Schneider is a nice little arena, can't wait to see the renovations. Aside from the score which was somewhat expected had a great time. Being only about 25 mins from my house I'll definitely be making more trips down there to take in some games. One thing though, what's up with mascot, that friar is a little creepy looking if you ask me. Bring back the dalmatian from the 90s.

Comment

4 point weekend and a tie for 1st in Hockey East....now if we had just won those last min ties !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X