PDA

View Full Version : PC Hockey - On the road back

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Freds
03-11-2013, 05:56 PM
God willing, and the tickets arrive, The Freds will be at Schneider Arena this weekend, at least for Friday and Saturday.

Go-UML
03-11-2013, 07:41 PM
God willing, and the tickets arrive, The Freds will be at Schneider Arena this weekend, at least for Friday and Saturday.Good deal :) Hope you have fun and get some wins too!

The Freds
03-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Good deal :) Hope you have fun and get some wins too!

It has been fun watching this team from afar. It is more fun watching both programs climb back up into the top four and push some of those entitled "big four" teams out. Let's hope it continues for awhile.

theprofromdover
03-12-2013, 08:29 AM
It has been fun watching this team from afar. It is more fun watching both programs climb back up into the top four and push some of those entitled "big four" teams out. Let's hope it continues for awhile.

So, are you going to grace them with your presence? It's not like you live in another time zone.

The Freds
03-12-2013, 06:49 PM
So, are you going to grace them with your presence? It's not like you live in another time zone.

See post below. Dope.

;)

PC91
03-13-2013, 07:01 AM
I have to go to Denver this weekend. I have 5 tickets available for face value for the two games at Schneider. Lower M Row AA. The seats are side by side.

unh1982
03-13-2013, 10:09 AM
I have to go to Denver this weekend. I have 5 tickets available for face value for the two games at Schneider. Lower M Row AA. The seats are side by side.

do we no if they are opening up the whole rink , yet

rdf8585
03-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Watch incoming recruit Trevor Mingoia mix it up in the USHL earlier this year... he wasn't known for being physical last year at Union.

******** width="420" height="315">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6whwFjhUcc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param>******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v6whwFjhUcc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

PC91
03-13-2013, 11:43 AM
I drove by yesterday and don't know how they could as the whole east side of the building is an open construction zone. The guy at the ticket office indicated that it wasn't even up for discussion with the higher ups.

After the Station nightclub fire, I feel that there is no way PC would try to fudge around with attendance for this weekend. No Fire Marshall would sign off on adding to capacity during construction.

unh1982
03-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I drove by yesterday and don't know how they could as the whole east side of the building is an open construction zone. The guy at the ticket office indicated that it wasn't even up for discussion with the higher ups.

After the Station nightclub fire, I feel that there is no way PC would try to fudge around with attendance for this weekend. No Fire Marshall would sign off on adding to capacity during construction.

Thats too bad , bad timing ,, hmmmm will have to scramble to get tickets than .... to bad they cant use one of those airline emergency stair case.

PC91
03-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Thats too bad , bad timing ,, hmmmm will have to scramble to get tickets than .... to bad they cant use one of those airline emergency stair case.

You wouldn't need to bother with having to wait for a problem to arise, most of us would use those ramps just for the fun of it!!!

unh1982
03-13-2013, 12:15 PM
I would use them more than once .

Netman
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
you wouldn't need to bother with having to wait for a problem to arise, most of us would use those ramps just for the fun of it!!!

we are getting airplane ramps????? Yes!!!

Jon
03-13-2013, 04:06 PM
When we exit, can we get the stairs that roll away? So we can all feel like the Beatles?

unh1982
03-13-2013, 04:19 PM

at the very least how about a fast escalater .

cavbim
03-14-2013, 04:16 AM

The city fire Marshall did approve. See earlier tweet 6 or 7 pages noting such permission, finally see today's Projo, most likely only the paper version

PC91
03-14-2013, 06:58 AM
The city fire Marshall did approve. See earlier tweet 6 or 7 pages noting such permission, finally see today's Projo, most likely only the paper version

Then the powers that be are dumber than I could have ever imagined. I guess money talks when it comes to safety. Those exits are useless due to the construction. You can't get out safely in the event of a problem and when you couple that with the crowd that should be attending then you have a real nightmare if something went wrong. I realize that the chance of something happening are slim but I know Cav et al attended the BC game and the walkways were beyond congested for that game. It takes over 15 minutes to clear people out of the rink after these games and most are rushing to get out to avoid traffic tie ups. Not smart on PC's part but as I said money over safety.

SecE
03-14-2013, 10:33 AM
See post below. Dope.

;)
AHH just like the good ole days.

Netman
03-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Then the powers that be are dumber than I could have ever imagined. I guess money talks when it comes to safety. Those exits are useless due to the construction. You can't get out safely in the event of a problem and when you couple that with the crowd that should be attending then you have a real nightmare if something went wrong. I realize that the chance of something happening are slim but I know Cav et al attended the BC game and the walkways were beyond congested for that game. It takes over 15 minutes to clear people out of the rink after these games and most are rushing to get out to avoid traffic tie ups. Not smart on PC's part but as I said money over safety.

No one seems to use the side exits, just the main ones.

Jon
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
No one seems to use the side exits, just the main ones.

I tried to us the side doors (that weren't blocked off) after the second Merrimack game and the cops were standing guard.