PDA

View Full Version : PC Hockey - On the road back

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

PcFriars13
03-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

satyking
03-02-2013, 07:09 PM
It seems awful bright right now........now lets get UML

I can't help but smile that the Friars dressed 10 freshmen tonight. Better days are here and the future is bright.

Netman
03-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Great game, but 6th place is still possible. We need to keep it going next week.

beamfj
03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
Did someone forget to call the fire marshall tonight? because there seemed to be a whole lot more than the 2087 limited capacity... Nonetheless great game, too bad we were on the loosing end. Definitely outplayed BC in the first, but the 5 minute major (which was questionable) obviously killed any momentum we had. Had our chances in the third, but just couldn't make it happen.

I was curious to see peoples thoughts on this call whether it was legitmate or not. Unfortunately the game was sold out before I could get tickets to go and didnt have the opportunity to watch it online. Glad to see PC tried to battle back and tie it up, unfortunate they couldnt quite get it done. Awesome to see the huge win tonight in BC's building. Almost seems like PC plays to its level of competition to some degree. 2-0-1 vs. UNH, 1-1-1 vs. BC, but also 1-1-1 vs. UVM too. They seem to be peaking at just the right time too and they are young so hopefully they'll continue to just play with no pressure. Looking forward to next weekend with UML, still have a good shot at home ice, 3 points gets it for sure, hopefully they can pull it off and definitely rooting for Merrimack tomorrow.

PcFriars13
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
To be fair, providence probably wouldn't have tied UVM if our starting goaltender wasn't in Russia during the game.

The Zlax45
03-02-2013, 11:09 PM
I couldn't see the hit from behind as it happened in the corner in front of me so didn't get a good view.

I had an issue with the hook that was called on Hart on the breakaway. If you are going to call that, how is it not a Penalty Shot? He was free and clear of his defender.

The Zlax45
03-02-2013, 11:11 PM
To be fair, providence probably wouldn't have tied UVM if our starting goaltender wasn't in Russia during the game.

PC also dropped a game to a bad UMass game and blew a two goal lead at Maine.

satyking
03-03-2013, 08:11 AM
We did have more than our share of "wouldof/couldof" games but it is what it is and we need a great showing this weekend at UML and all those will be forgotten

PC also dropped a game to a bad UMass game and blew a two goal lead at Maine.

The Freds
03-03-2013, 09:22 AM
You have to admit, this is the most exciting March in more than a decade. :D

GoUNH
03-03-2013, 10:34 AM
I would be happy to NOT face PC for the rest of the season.

The Zlax45
03-03-2013, 10:56 AM
I would be happy to NOT face PC for the rest of the season.

I don't think many teams want to see them with the physical play that they come with especially with that Acciari and two other guy line always hitting you for two or three games.....Yea, you might beat PC but you will be beaten up by that line!

Go-UML
03-03-2013, 11:04 AM
You have to admit, this is the most exciting March in more than a decade. :DSame here! Ain't it awesome?! :D Who from PC will be visiting Lowell this Friday?

Netman
03-03-2013, 02:23 PM
I couldn't see the hit from behind as it happened in the corner in front of me so didn't get a good view.

I had an issue with the hook that was called on Hart on the breakaway. If you are going to call that, how is it not a Penalty Shot? He was free and clear of his defender.

I thought there were many ify calls against both teams. The offsides where the puck never entered the zone was my favorite.

cavbim
03-03-2013, 10:03 PM
In today's game our old buddy from Merrimack (Kyle Bigos) got himself his 3rd game misconduct of the season which nets him an automatic game suspension. He was lucky he got the benefit of the doubt when he retaliated against Luke and only got a 5 minute major despite the fact it was obvious it was intentional. That should have netted him a game suspension and this one would then have netted him 2 game suspension.

The Zlax45
03-04-2013, 12:39 AM
In today's game our old buddy from Merrimack (Kyle Bigos) got himself his 3rd game misconduct of the season which nets him an automatic game suspension. He was lucky he got the benefit of the doubt when he retaliated against Luke and only got a 5 minute major despite the fact it was obvious it was intentional. That should have netted him a game suspension and this one would then have netted him 2 game suspension.

Thing is, I believe Bigos could be a decent defenseman if he didn't pull all these shenanigans.

The Zlax45
03-04-2013, 12:40 AM
So lets say Harvey is healthy for Friday's game? Should he even dress? PC's defense has been MUCH better without him on the ice and why mess with it.

Go-UML
03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
In today's game our old buddy from Merrimack (Kyle Bigos) got himself his 3rd game misconduct of the season which nets him an automatic game suspension. He was lucky he got the benefit of the doubt when he retaliated against Luke and only got a 5 minute major despite the fact it was obvious it was intentional. That should have netted him a game suspension and this one would then have netted him 2 game suspension.Do subsequent GMs increase like DQs do? I know first DQ is 1 game missed, second is 2 missed, etc. But I was under the impression that 3 GMs gave one game and each additional was just a single game each. Either way, I agree with Zlax's later post that should he not do this crap, he'd probably be a fairly effective player.

theprofromdover
03-04-2013, 08:42 AM
I can't help but smile that the Friars dressed 10 freshmen tonight. Better days are here and the future is bright.

Average age:22. :p

steven22
03-04-2013, 09:55 AM
So lets say Harvey is healthy for Friday's game? Should he even dress? PC's defense has been MUCH better without him on the ice and why mess with it.

No he should not dress. I heard he might be ready for this coming weekend. Should be interesting if he is healthy. The defense runs much more smoothly without him in the lineup.

The Freds
03-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Average age:22. :p

What's your point?