Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
    Agree with you....maybe they will see your suggestion and follow up
    I saw a pic of the construction at Scheinder and it is an absolute mess down there!
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

What's the deal with parking? They told students that we have to use our PC IDs to get in to the Raymond lot now.
      Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

*****https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BARWo5kCUAATuTu.jpg******

Comment

• Obviously I wasn't there so it is a little hard to comment.

However I was worried Gillies would suffer a Wjc hangover like Goepfert did (back in the day). 2nd period certainly was a bit tough, but it really sounds like he stood tall in the 3rd. I would also venture to say it is disconcerting that the D can't seem to tighten up. That does not bode well for the stretch and playoffs when goals are a premium.

Also still we took most of the penalties called in this game and despite killing 4 of 5 and getting a shorty Shen you extrapolate the percent it is still 80% and that is at the bottom of the league and is another recipe to a tough 2nd half as the Crete rises as we get to playoff time
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

An email was sent to season ticket holders explaining the parking. What they want you to do is what I assume most people do anyway. Go in through the huxley guard entrance and park in the ray lot. If thats full park in the garage. If the garage is full park on Hendricken. Here's the link if it works...

http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/fu...q_v=82972f1f84

I'm hoping to get out to the game tonight, especially considering its only one of the remaining two home games thats on a saturday.
            Last edited by squidjigger; 01-12-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
              An email was sent to season ticket holders explaining the parking. What they want you to do is what I assume most people do anyway. Go in through the huxley guard entrance and park in the ray lot. If thats full park in the garage. If the garage is full park on Hendricken. Here's the link if it works...

http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/fu...q_v=82972f1f84

I'm hoping to get out to the game tonight, especially considering its only one of the remaining two home games thats on a saturday.
              you're a girl too!?
              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Not a girl, a big bearded man. Sorry to disappoint. Girlfriend got the tix as a a bday present, so she gets the emails.

Comment

I'm concerned by the types of penalties that the Friars take on a regular basis. Boarding, slashing, elbowing penalties are all unnecessary and are intended in almost every circumstance. Stupid when you consider that PC SUCKS at killing off penalties. They also blow two goal leads with regularity but that's a story for another day. Hopefully they play smarter tonight. Possible weekend sweep at stake. Go Friars!

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                    I'm concerned by the types of penalties that the Friars take on a regular basis. Boarding, slashing, elbowing penalties are all unnecessary and are intended in almost every circumstance. Stupid when you consider that PC SUCKS at killing off penalties. They also blow two goal leads with regularity but that's a story for another day. Hopefully they play smarter tonight. Possible weekend sweep at stake. Go Friars!
                    Who are you now, Lady Byng?
                    Providence College
                    National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
                      Not a girl, a big bearded man. Sorry to disappoint. Girlfriend got the tix as a a bday present, so she gets the emails.
                      Haha shucks.

Comment

So far tonight, 'tis a good thing we have Gillies.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Definitely. I'm in section O if anyone wants to meet me haha

Comment

I enjoy games where we get outplayed and still win.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              I enjoy games where we get outplayed and still win.
                              We would have needed to play twice as we'll to just say outplayed, Umass ran circles around them for 40 minutes of the game, The other 20 minutes were close to even

Flat out Gillies is a difference maker, I think with him in net we win the tie with.vermont and the first MSU game never goes to Ot , Certainly would have smoothed that bump in the road out
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                                We would have needed to play twice as we'll to just say outplayed, Umass ran circles around them for 40 minutes of the game, The other 20 minutes were close to even

Flat out Gillies is a difference maker, I think with him in net we win the tie with.vermont and the first MSU game never goes to Ot , Certainly would have smoothed that bump in the road out
                                I didn't think Stein had a chance on any of the four goals he gave up in the UVM game as they were snipped shots!

Gillies was the star tonight!

Hart got injured real early in the game tonight and never saw the ice again...PC is running low on dmen...

Leaman looked very angry after the second PC goal as he needs this team to play much better in the coming weeks and months if they want to get to the top of the country!

Onto Lowell and UNH

Comment

Working...
                                X