Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    The Friends of Friar Hockey Room is open to the public. I'm not sure what they serve up there.
    thanks Jon, I'm sure I'll manage to find something i like

Comment

The Friends of Friar Hockey Room is open to the public. I'm not sure what they serve up there.
      STDs.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        thanks Jon, I'm sure I'll manage to find something i like
        Psst - I think that's because there ARE NO FoFH to otherwise populate the room (they still protesting Pooley's departure)
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Psst - I think that's because there ARE NO FoFH to otherwise populate the room (they still protesting Pooley's departure)
          Fire McShane.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

There's beer and wine served up there.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
              Free snacks too!
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                Will The Freds be making an appearance?
                Sorry, but no. I couldn't get a ticket beause of all the BC fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                  Sorry, but no. I couldn't get a ticket beause of all the BC fans.
                  If you really want one, I'm sure Whitey has an extra.
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Whitey? I thought he was in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      When did I become the AARP's ticketmaster????

Comment

I believe that you meant the FINEST beer and wine served up there.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                          I believe that you meant the FINEST beer and wine served up there.
                          PC91 particularly likes their specialty Ripple. Vintage Thursday.

Comment

I had to call the ticket office about tonight's game and was told once again about it being a complete sell out (even the lone single seat that is always unsold in my row). I happened to ask if the band was going to be there tonight and was told "the band is not a ticketed issue". The funny part is that she was all nettled about the question. I wasn't asking for any other reason but the fact that they are almost always a no show. I was really asking if they were going to be there cause the program would be better served selling those seats at $10 a piece.
                            I was at the PC hoop game last Saturday and saw the band. I was also at the hockey game a few hours later and ...... wait for it...... NO BAND!!!

Now we have a big game and surprise BAND! They are terrible. Enough said.

Looking forward to tonight's game!
                            Last edited by PC91; 12-07-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                              I had to call the ticket office about tonight's game and was told once again about it being a complete sell out (even the lone single seat that is always unsold in my row). I happened to ask if the band was going to be there tonight and was told "the band is not a ticketed issue". The funny part is that she was all nettled about the question. I wasn't asking for any other reason but the fact that they are almost always a no show. I was really asking if they were going to be there cause the program would be better served selling those seats at $10 a piece.
                              I was at the PC hoop game last Saturday and saw the band. I was also at the hockey game a few hours later and ...... wait for it...... NO BAND!!!

Now we have a big game and surprise BAND! They are terrible. Enough said.

Looking forward to tonight's game!
                              Can we be best friends?
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Can we be best friends?
                                Yes we can!

Comment

Working...
                                X