PC Hockey - On the road back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
    While we're not as good as we showed against Maine, I doubt we're as bad as the last two games.

What was it that cavbim said once? This team has been afraid of consistent success for 50 years and counting?
    Rebuilding takes time. There will be hiccups along the way.

Comment

• Re: PC Hockey - On the road back

May even puke a little too !!!!

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
      Rebuilding takes time. There will be hiccups along the way.

Comment

Is Damian Cross injured?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back check View Post
          Is Damian Cross injured?
          I don't think so.
          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

The pep band is here
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Re: Hockey articles in projo

Good win tonight! Home cookin' helps!
              Providence College
              National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
                So does playing NU. Way to go Friars.
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Now that's the Friars we know and love!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Home cookin'? Loaded up on Hostess Twinkies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Now that's the Friars we know and love!
                      Yes it was fun to watch for those of us there!

The projo mentioned Leaman worked on refocusing this week......they certainly did the small things fairly well last night or at least till the last few minutes.

The week before the Journal mentioned he wasn't happy with the upperclassmen. Well 5 of the goals were from those guys, while at the same time Janko and DeJersey played well

Chris Rooney may not be the most talented guy but he is a spark plug type guy.

Nick Saracino made his debut last night on the Rooney line and I think he looked solid. Will be interesting who sits when Acciari and Demo get healthy.

Also thought Parisian played solid in his home debut. He seemed to know where he should be and once he gets a better feel I think he will be a reliable part of the defense. Not sure it is much of a compliment, but I think the fresh defense are as solid as the veteran defenseman.

Until the offense got going Gillies made several saves that gave us the opportunity to eventually get the lead and pull away. He made one save early I could not imagine Beaudry making. He just is on another level

While the pk has been pretty solid letting down and giving up the 2 late goals has them giving up roughly a goal 30% of the time in the last 4 games. Likewise despite getting a pp goal, we still have a bit of work to make it a weapon. For us to get to the next level our special teams need to be more efficent . Overall our special teams rank next to last in the league.
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

I thought Saracino was lost all night...but whatever a win is a win...Schaller continues to give PC nothing besides turning the pick over and Harvey is doing nothing on defense!
                        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Thinking about making the trip to Schneider tomorrow night. Are the students on break? What kind of crowd do you expect on a Tuesday night?
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                            Thinking about making the trip to Schneider tomorrow night. Are the students on break? What kind of crowd do you expect on a Tuesday night?
                            Break starts Tuesday after classes, so pretty much everyone will be gone.

Comment

Should be a good game as Quiniapiac cracks the top 20 this week. Should be a light crowd.

Comment

Former Northeastern commit and current Cedar Rapids Roughrider (USHL) has committed to Providence per his teammates.

Earlier in the year he made ESPN's #1 Top play with this goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn3cmTR4ASc

Comment

Working...
                                X