Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tOSU @ tUMD: The Return of Peanut Butter Hjelle Time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSU @ tUMD: The Return of Peanut Butter Hjelle Time...

I'm just glad Brady transferred so he wouldn't have to worry about being the backup...oh wait...

Nice to see a non-conference series between this two teams. I'm sure the fact that Steve Rohlik is a former UMD assistant had something to with this...

Somehow I see this series being split.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tOSU @ tUMD: The Return of Peanut Butter Hjelle Time...

I'm too lazy to look, but I can't remember these two programs ever having played each other.
    Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
      I'm too lazy to look, but I can't remember these two programs ever having played each other.
      I don't have a way to look it up now but I want to say they played in a tournament at some point in the last 15 years. But I could be wrong.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You both stink at the Internet. It's called the Media Guide. UMD is 0-2-1 against OSU with the last game happening 12-29-06. They tied 3-3 in 74-75, lost 6-1 in 79-80 and lost 4-1 in 06-07.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          You both stink at the Internet. It's called the Media Guide. UMD is 0-2-1 against OSU with the last game happening 12-29-06. They tied 3-3 in 74-75, lost 6-1 in 79-80 and lost 4-1 in 06-07.
          I was gonna wait until work gets done then check my media guide but thanks for doing the work for me!
          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I was gonna wait until work gets done then check my media guide but thanks for doing the work for me!
            No problem. Let me know when you need me to write a paper for you. I'm guessing it'll be sometime next week.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              No problem. Let me know when you need me to write a paper for you. I'm guessing it'll be sometime next week.
              Excellent.
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

[QUOTE=Biddco;5514591

Somehow I see this series being split.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see ohio state get a split out of this series. What do you guys have back from last year's Tournament team?

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                  I would love to see ohio state get a split out of this series. What do you guys have back from last year's Tournament team?
                  A 5th line center, some sticks and Biddy's innocence and golden locks.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                    Ok now who has a real answer for me

Comment

[QUOTE=Biddco;5514591]I'm just glad Brady transferred so he wouldn't have to worry about being the backup...oh wait... QUOTE]
                      Who wears the banana suit?
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Ok now who has a real answer for me
                        Joe Basaraba, Caleb Herbert, Justin Crandall and Mike Seidel are our major returning goal scorers. We do have Aaron Crandall back, but he was primarily a backup and honestly scares me as our main goaltender.. Our defense is good and is led by Cody Dangberg and Wade Bergman.

Team is definetly looking for someone to replace our fantastic senior class. It will be a tough thing to do.

Who should we be on the look out for on tOSU?

How many games did OSU win in the second half? Didn't they end the year on a horrible losing streak?
                        Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        Who wears the banana suit?
                        Nobody will. We don't wear for people who quit on their teammates

Although I am looking to wear a PBHJT shirt this weekend.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        You forgot my rugged good looks
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          Joe Basaraba, Caleb Herbert, Justin Crandall and Mike Seidel are our major returning goal scorers. We do have Aaron Crandall back, but he was primarily a backup and honestly scares me as our main goaltender.. Our defense is good and is led by Cody Dangberg and Wade Bergman.

Team is definetly looking for someone to replace our fantastic senior class. It will be a tough thing to do.

Who should we be on the look out for on tOSU?

How many games did OSU win in the second half? Didn't they end the year on a horrible losing streak?
                          Nobody will. We don't wear for people who quit on their teammates

Although I am looking to wear a PBHJT shirt this weekend.

You forgot my rugged good looks
                          Yea they had a real tough 2nd half winning only 1 game. Most of the leading scorers are back they include a couple Sophomores, Darik Angeli, Ryan Dzingel, Max McCormick. Juniors Chris Crane and Alex Szczechura will contribute alot hopefully all year. On defense Curtis Gedig is the best returing dman and in Goal well you know Brady but i expect Freshman Colin Olson to play on Saturday night and i for one am looking forward to seeing him play this year. Should be a great series and a split would be great.
                          Last edited by klbaum1077; 10-08-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Any chance you guy will have these games on a internet feed to listen to?

Comment

Any chance you guy will have these games on a internet feed to listen to?
                              http://94xrocks.com/umd-sports

I'm Adjusting my view of this series. A sweep is very attainable. Let's keep that losing streak going.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X