Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2012-13 Miami Season Thread: Baby boom!

Why can't we do something like this?? Maybe a RedHawk swooping down and eating little cartoons versions of Red or Jeff Jackson. and then he takes it back to his nest to feed the little chicks and they grow up to be strong hockey players. yay or nay?

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
      Why can't we do something like this?? Maybe a RedHawk swooping down and eating little cartoons versions of Red or Jeff Jackson. and then he takes it back to his nest to feed the little chicks and they grow up to be strong hockey players. yay or nay?
      Sounds far too hostile and abusive. We don't do dat no more.

Comment

Do they still use this?

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
          Do they still use this?
          I'd like to think so!
          2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Just realized BC/BU is actually on TV over here, guess I know what I'm doing on a lazy night at home.

Comment

No Spinell tonight? http://www.muredhawks.com/pdf8/1018505.pdf

Was there an injury I'm not aware of?
              2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Miami @ Alaska - Period 1 Observations:

1. Austin the Tsar scored on a silky-smooth move. made that guy look like he was standing still.
                2. I have to admit that I LOVE when our guys go to Alaska, because I love listening these Alaska commentators. They are a true joy to listen to.

(Barber just scored from Czarnick)

3. Is it just me or does Williams over-skate his posts on a relatively regular basis? Keep in mind that this comes from a fan that never played competitive hockey. It just seems that he skates himself out of position and is late recovering. Is this a common issue with young goalies?
                Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Still no McKay?

Comment

No Paulazzo, no Spinell last night is interesting. And, to steal from Cris Carter...Blake Coleman and Jimmy Mullin...where you at, man?
                    http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
                      3. Is it just me or does Williams over-skate his posts on a relatively regular basis? Keep in mind that this comes from a fan that never played competitive hockey. It just seems that he skates himself out of position and is late recovering. Is this a common issue with young goalies?
                      I haven't noticed this. I'll keep an eye out for it. Proper angle coverage is critical, particularly when we start playing better competition.
                      http://blogofbrotherhood.com

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk95 View Post
                        Blake Coleman and Jimmy Mullin...where you at, man?
                        Early contenders for the 1st Annual Tyler Biggs Memorial We-Expected-More Award

Comment

Mullin is the biggest disappointment for me so far, talk about sophomore slump / not earning a spot on a better line
                          Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Originally posted by fellowes View Post
                            Early contenders for the 1st Annual Tyler Biggs Memorial We-Expected-More Award
                            I approve. I still expect Coleman to have a big year but Mullin is in a funk.

Or What about the 1st Annual Curtis Mckenzie Deceptively Good First Year To Make Everyone Think You Have First Line Scoring Potential But In Reality You're More of a Grinder Award?
                            Last edited by MUnRPI; 12-01-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Ironically, I typed here about six hours ago that mullins situation was probably more a depth issue and us trying to roll four lines. Then my phone died. Nice sweep, mckay with the clean sheet, hagel gets his first goal in a miami sweater, little wide is still on fire.

I approve. I still expect Coleman to have a big year but Mullin is in a funk.

Or What about the 1st Annual Curtis Mckenzie Deceptively Good First Year To Make Everyone Think You Have First Line Scoring Potential But In Reality You're More of a Grinder Award?

Comment

Still up at 5am doing architecture crap, gotta love finals week. Wish I could have streamed the late night game on my laptop, that would have been nice. Regardless, nice win, keeping up with what looks to be a competitive top 3 or 4 teams in the CCHA down the stretch. Wideman continuing to reinforce himself as my favorite player this year.
                                Scalp On, My Friends

Comment

Working...
                                X