X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    The one above his feet looks like Tinordi.

BTW, that framed M on the wall seems quite incriminating.
    What did Jordan do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
      I'm pretty sure that's Brock.

Edit: I was thinking you meant the guy with the ping pong paddle, not the guy turned around all the way in the back.
      Yes, it's Higgs, and I'm pretty sure both of them are-looks like a mirror image to me. I think it's Hampton and Bradley on the couch, and I agree with Laliberte, Tinordi, and of course Curadi for the others.

Looking forward to the game tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        One of a few constant things about hockey players-as true professionals-they are always well groomed and extremely well dressed off the ice. And they often marry women who are either supermodels or just look like them.(think Carol Alt)
        ...or from this century, Carrie Underwood.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Video interview with SA in the Record http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory. Only minor lineup chnages, whatever that implies. He mentioned that Burgdoerfer and Commers were playing well.
          I love in the article where Eddy went out of his way to modify Appert's quote about the MSU coach having coached at the Omaha Lancers, in juniors, to change it into something completely wrong.

Comment

I hope/expect that our great coaches will be using their time effectively and will be stopping in to watch a few Minny HS recruits we are no doubt recruiting.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              I hope/expect that our great coaches will be using their time effectively and will be stopping in to watch a few Minny HS recruits we are no doubt recruiting.
              Unfortunately Minnesota is still in football season.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Funny that you mentioned that, as I was recently looking into that. The Minnesota HS teams don't start until late November. The Elite League however is still on going.

Edit: As RC stated.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Funny that you mentioned that, as I was recently looking into that. The Minnesota HS teams don't start until late November. The Elite League however is still on going.

Edit: As RC stated.
                  I'm certain that they have 'before and after' teams that are basically mirror images of the HS teams, or at least very similar in make up, that could be scouted.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Unfortunately Minnesota is still in football season.
                    Good point, dagnabit. Maybe he'll run into them at the concession stand.

Comment

RPI Line Chart: http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...19.pdf?id=1357

Burgdoerfer in, McGowan out. Rogic up to Lee/ Schroeder line. Diebold to start.

Comment

Originally posted by rsfs04 View Post

McGowan must be dinged up, he's not the first guy I'dve sat.

Comment

He hasn't recovered from the party at the Schroeders'.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That puts a knot in my fantasy team...

Comment

FYP a
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

SA made it sound like he had a few boys with minor dings-if so it is smart to rest them as we have a weekend off coming up. Not to take anything lightly but let's face it-Union is a much tougher weekend and it counts as league games. Of course i want the best out there every night-but some nights are indeed more important than others.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X