X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part 1: Pocket Protectors and Hockey Sticks

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Video interview with SA in the Record http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory. Only minor lineup chnages, whatever that implies. He mentioned that Burgdoerfer and Commers were playing well.
    Listening between the lines-some guys nursing minor injuries and could sit-might be a reference to neal so that he could be full speed in 2 weeks for Union. Maybe I am imagining it but watching SA on video he just seems to have so much of a better countenance as he answers questions. He actually looks more positive, more assured and I suspect underneath all of this, he may really feel (or even know) that we are a pretty decent group right now. There is just something a tad different and it just might be a raised level of confidence. But then again it could just be my old psych training showing and I am over reading this. And i am in no way saying this is the same thing-but i did see something similar way back in 1982 with Mike Addesa (but in that case It was not on video-it was live as Jenny and I were talking with him at HFH early in the season and he just seemed like he knew things were turning around). Perhaps we are heading in the right direction after all.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Vassar? Perhaps Hobart?
      Rensse? RPIRED? RalphB?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Listening between the lines-some guys nursing minor injuries and could sit-might be a reference to neal so that he could be full speed in 2 weeks for Union. Maybe I am imagining it but watching SA on video he just seems to have so much of a better countenance as he answers questions. He actually looks more positive, more assured and I suspect underneath all of this, he may really feel (or even know) that we are a pretty decent group right now. There is just something a tad different and it just might be a raised level of confidence. But then again it could just be my old psych training showing and I am over reading this. And i am in no way saying this is the same thing-but i did see something similar way back in 1982 with Mike Addesa (but in that case It was not on video-it was live as Jenny and I were talking with him at HFH early in the season and he just seemed like he knew things were turning around). Perhaps we are heading in the right direction after all.
        Good point about SA's countenance.

BTW, I am a bit concerned that Schroeder's parents might have poisoned the team yesterday http://twitter.com/zschroeder07/stat.../photo/1/large.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good point about SA's countenance.

BTW, I am a bit concerned that Schroeder's parents might have poisoned the team yesterday http://twitter.com/zschroeder07/stat.../photo/1/large.
          The guys got all dressed up to go to sleep.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            One of a few constant things about hockey players-as true professionals-they are always well groomed and extremely well dressed off the ice. And they often marry women who are either supermodels or just look like them.(think Carol Alt)

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Can anyone identify who is standing in the back? He's the culprit. It does't look Schroeder to me, perhaps Diebold.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can anyone identify who is standing in the back? He's the culprit. It does't look Schroeder to me, perhaps Diebold.
                I'm pretty sure that's Brock.

Edit: I was thinking you meant the guy with the ping pong paddle, not the guy turned around all the way in the back.

Comment

Definitely looks like Higgs. Perhaps ZS is right next to JL?

Comment

Schroeder tweeted the picture, so I'm pretty sure he's not in it.

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
                      Schroeder tweeted the picture, so I'm pretty sure he's not in it.
                      That doesn't mean much. His folks could have sent it to him. Granted there would be the factor of embarrassment, though...

Comment

Next to Lally on the couch is Phil Hampton.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by RKarger View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that's Brock.

Edit: I was thinking you meant the guy with the ping pong paddle, not the guy turned around all the way in the back.
                          I meant the guy facing the camera with the dark shirt and light-colored tie. I hadn't noticed the ping pong paddle. Perhaps that was the weapon. (I haven't played Clue in several decades. )
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                            Next to Lally on the couch is Phil Hampton.
                            OK. We obviously know who's on the bottom right, although some have been known to screw up the obvious ones.

Comment

I meant the guy facing the camera with the dark shirt and light-colored tie. I hadn't noticed the ping pong paddle. Perhaps that was the weapon. (I haven't played Clue in several decades. )
                              As did we. Definitely Higgs.

Comment

OK. We obviously know who's on the bottom right, although some have been known to screw up the obvious ones.
                                The one above his feet looks like Tinordi.

BTW, that framed M on the wall seems quite incriminating.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X