This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2012-2013 Season Thread

Nice piece of news, but gotta keep it in perspective. There's a fair few politicians out of work these days who were ahead in their "mid-season" polls recently.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Congratulations to the Wildcats. A #1 ranking after a dismal 2011-2012. It's a good thing the administration didn't "fire" the coach.

Comment

I know polls are completely meaningless, especially prior to the holiday break... but who doesn't like seeing BC at #2 below us?

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Congratulations to the Wildcats. A #1 ranking after a dismal 2011-2012. It's a good thing the administration didn't "fire" the coach.
          Yaaaaay, we number 1, in Decembre. Put da jersey away de saison ovure we accomplish what we come for.

Mon dieu...

Comment

there's a shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
              there's a shocker.
              WildSheen Jacques not posted on ear pour many munts why you got zee air cross you ace bout dis mon ami? Touggh day todays at zee tollboof?

Comment

• Originally posted by JuGGerbad View Post
                I know polls are completely meaningless, especially prior to the holiday break... but who doesn't like seeing BC at #2 below us?
                Me. Prefer not to be a target. Now, if this was the poll/pole result in the 2nd week of April, I'd be in complete agreement.
                Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                  WildSheen Jacques not posted on ear pour many munts why you got zee air cross you ace bout dis mon ami? Touggh day todays at zee tollboof?
                  Wow, WildShawn, and here I thought our #1 ranking would be the least meaningful thing I'd read today...
                  Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau View Post
                    Ah Frere Jacques...where have you been all season mon capitan?
                    UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      Ah Frere Jacques...where have you been all season mon capitan?
                      I think he's been working on the suicide hotline over on the latest UMaine thread, Scott. Scary place these days.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Nicely done Wildcats--- Come a long long way in a short amount of time!! Keep it rollin!
                        GSP.. Get Some!!

Comment

Pretty great start, regardless of ranking. I'd prefer to lay low in the top 10 somewhere, but I guess its nice for the players who went through a tough year last year. Most importantly they must not let it go to their head. BU is gonna be really hungry. I am quite nervous for the close of 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoofer View Post
                            And I totally agree that being #1 at this time of year means nothing! Has the state legislature noticed? Do we get more than the 1% of alumni giving back to UNH? Do we have a video scoreboard? What it means is that the players should be proud of being a team...a family...like all those who have worn the uniform, be proud of knowing that we maintain one of the country's elite hockey programs with plain talent and team work....
                            Would you say the #1 ranking is good for recruiting?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                              Anyone heard from happy-go-lucky billb this season?
                              he's probably none too impressed with that OT loss @ UMass.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                                Would you say the #1 ranking is good for recruiting?
                                Hurry and call up the recruits and sell this #1 ranking before the ranking disappears.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X