make that 4-0

Comment

• Re: 2012-13 D1 Scores and Results

Bc 4
      bu 1

Comment

BC 5
        BU 1 as Carpenter picks up her third goal of the game, her first collegiate hat trick
        Last edited by Hux; 10-31-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

BC 6
          BU 1 13 minutes left in third. BC playing rather dirty, refs doing a **** poor job

Comment

A really ****y poor job

Comment

BC 7
              BU 1 seven to go

Comment

BC 7
                BU 1 Final

Shots 36-33 in BC's favor. BU with only three shots in third

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
                  BC 7
                  BU 1 Final
                  Wow, did ANYONE (other than perhaps TTT ) see this coming? Not just the win, but by a margin of 6?
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    Wow, did ANYONE (other than perhaps TTT ) see this coming? Not just the win, but by a margin of 6?
                    Not me. Did not see that one coming. Looks like somebody got hit by Sandy and that one of the Wednesday Women's reporters may have to take a double take. Wow is right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hux View Post
                      BC 6
                      BU 1 13 minutes left in third. BC playing rather dirty, refs doing a **** poor job
                      With all due respect, I.don't think we were watching the same game.

Also, the shot count was ridiculous. The ice was tilted for like 2/3 of the game. No way did BC only outshoot them by 3.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        If we can do it again Saturday, then I'll really start to get excited.

Comment

I was watching a different game too Hux. I thought the officials missed a lot of calls both ways. The dirtiest play of the night was a vicious after the whistle crosscheck to the back by MPP and the second was a deliberate knee on knee by a player in white in the neutral zone the former drew a call the latter did not

Comment

Originally posted by goaliedad35 View Post
                            I was watching a different game too Hux. I thought the officials missed a lot of calls both ways. The dirtiest play of the night was a vicious after the whistle crosscheck to the back by MPP and the second was a deliberate knee on knee by a player in white in the neutral zone the former drew a call the latter did not
                            If I remember correctly, the MPP hit (vicious crosscheck to the back is probably accurate) came just moments after a similarly vicious hit by a BC player in front of the net that was not called. There were certainly moments where one might wonder if the officials were watching a different game than Hux, GoalieDad35, Iceisnice or anyone else in the building.
                            Toe Blake On goalies: "You get four goals off them, or five, but the goal you've got to have to win, somehow the great ones don't let you get it.”

Comment

• Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              If I remember correctly, the MPP hit (vicious crosscheck to the back is probably accurate) came just moments after a similarly vicious hit by a BC player in front of the net that was not called. There were certainly moments where one might wonder if the officials were watching a different game than Hux, GoalieDad35, Iceisnice or anyone else in the building.
                              The play before Poutine crosschecked Bolden in the back was behind the net, both players tried to turn the goal in opposite directions (Bolden counterclockwise and Poutine clockwise) and they just ran in to each other.

Comment

Having said that, it wasn't like Poutine was trying to break her spine or anything. She wasn't making any "cold, calculated, brutal attempts" to hurt her. It was frustration, she threw a cross-check, and got a penalty for it. Your garden variety frustration hockey penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X