Anyone know about the WCCHL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about the WCCHL?

I'm pretty skeptical of this...especially since per the AHCA website they are allegedly offering coaches 40-50k a year.

http://www.wcchl.pointstreaksites.co...cchl/home-page

Also like that they stole a picture from UMaine of a player that has nothing to do with their league and gave no photo credit.

Anyone know anything more detailed?

Re: Anyone know about the WCCHL?

How can a Cape Cod hockey league have a Pacific division?

Powers &8^]

Comment

Re: Anyone know about the WCCHL?

I'll be very surprised if this New England-based league is able to fill out a "Team North" roster, which is supposed to include players from Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. I'm very much in doubt that they would be able to attract more than a handful of high school kids - at best - who would be asked to leave their high school teams (and friends) to go that far away from home, at such a young age. For the relative few who are not happy with their high school situation there is already a good local option - the Thoroughbreds. But as of late even that team has been barely able to attract enough girls to fill out a competitive roster, and anyone who makes that transition for hockey is still able to stay at their current high school, maintain all their friendships and live at home. And for a relative few others (who are talented enough and whose parents can afford it) Shattuck-St. Mary's is another possibility that's much closer to home.

So as respects this area of the country call me skeptical as well.
      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
      X