This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2012-2013 - Locked, Loaded, And Ready To Roar <<<<<

Also, **** all these penalties. What a bunch of goons. RIT does one thing good followed by 10 **** ups. If we don't win this game because of penalties I'll be immensely ****ed. We're outplaying AF otherwise.
    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
      Anyone get the word on Smith and is Hamburgh hurt?? Second straight game he has been scatch...
      Hamburg has a hand injury.
      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
      Men's Frozen Four 2010
      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Good thing the league doesn't monitor the broadcasts?

Other than what sounds like some aggression penalties and some less than optimal officiating, it sounds like the Tigers are playing pretty well.

BTW, Where did the black footed ferret PSA go to? Don't think I've heard it this year. Not that I really want to.
        John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
        AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
        AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
        NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
        NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
        NCAA DII - 1983
        NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

I've always had a theory that the refs are scared of Serratore cause I swear nothing is ever called on Air Force and they dive all over the place (in my humble homer opinion)
          RIT Tigers
          Atlantic Hockey Regular Season Champions: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
          Atlantic Hockey Tournament Champions: 2010, 2015, 2016
          Frozen Four Appearances: 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cplinford View Post
            I've always had a theory that the refs are scared of Serratore cause I swear nothing is ever called on Air Force and they dive all over the place (in my humble homer opinion)
            I think everyone is a little scared of Serratore...
            Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
            The Mule
            Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Watson looked awful. We're real lucky to not have lost in regulation... as im typing we lose in OT. Great.
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Watson gotta have that, still searching for answers...

Sounds like we may have same two guys next weekend, Crew should welcomed them very loudly...
                Last edited by Tom Naeger; 12-02-2012, 09:19 PM.
                Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                The Mule
                Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Tough to play OT when you start the game missing two guys, then lose 2 more to penalties in the game.

Crappy game they really could have one. The tough bounces don't end yet.
                  John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                  AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                  AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                  NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                  NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                  NCAA DII - 1983
                  NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Geez...
                    RPI Engineers
                    RIT Tigers
                    ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Wilson seemed to be choosing his words carefully in the post game comments...but said we have the same crew next week...gonna be fun!
                      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010
                      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Check out the coaches interviews...at the bottom of the write-up.

http://www.uscho.com/recaps/2012/12/...y-filled-game/
                        RPI Engineers
                        RIT Tigers
                        ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post

The Serratore interview is gold as always.
                          RIT Tiger Hockey
                          Cinderella is dancing again!

Comment

Frank has it right. It didn't look like RIT vs Air Force. It looked like two awful teams.

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post

RIT Tigers

Comment

I don't think we can be too disappointed with this loss. Even in the best of times RIT and Air Force have always played close, often 1 goal differential games. That both teams are struggling this year doesn't change that.

Considering it was a Sunday night game of a one game series out in Colorado, considering the penalties were 42-4 against us, and considering how bad we've been...I think taking Air Force into OT is a pretty good sign. We came less than four minutes away from getting a point in a game that many of us probably didn't expect to get that far.

Sacred Heart is next, and if any team is going to serve as RIT's kicking off point to a streak, it's them.
                              RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                                I don't think we can be too disappointed with this loss. Even in the best of times RIT and Air Force have always played close, often 1 goal differential games. That both teams are struggling this year doesn't change that.

Considering it was a Sunday night game of a one game series out in Colorado, considering the penalties were 42-4 against us, and considering how bad we've been...I think taking Air Force into OT is a pretty good sign. We came less than four minutes away from getting a point in a game that many of us probably didn't expect to get that far.

Sacred Heart is next, and if any team is going to serve as RIT's kicking off point to a streak, it's them.
                                I can't understand your logic on why we shouldn't be disappointed in another loss. I think your reasons listed are excuses and you're looking for a silver lining in a big bad thunderstorm cloud. I understand why a fan would want to think that way, but they just don't cut it.

I wish I had your optimism but I think this team is getting just what they deserve. They are being outplayed and out coached. I don't see any real measurable improvement. D still isn't doing enough. Goaltending is poor at best. And the offense just doesn't have enough firepower to overcome the bad defense.

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                                It looked like two awful teams.
                                This says it all.
                                My Four Favorite teams:
                                RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                                Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X