X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS 2012-2013 - Locked, Loaded, And Ready To Roar <<<<<

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post

The Huskies I follow are not in the ECAC,and besides what does that matter
    So many Huskies around... In high school I wen't to as many SCSU games as possible. If that is your team, why couldn't you do away with those cursed badgers in 2010?!?! haha

Good luck to you too.
    "I couldn't be more impressed with the student body . They had fun and had many chants but they lacked venom."

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
      I'm just giving your team a compliment,you have a great team,if your really read my post,I wanted to single out the fans as top-notch,including you Sir.

The Huskies I follow are not in the ECAC,and besides what does that matter

Again,blessings and many wins to you guys!

If the Huskies of UCONN are the ones that you follow, I noticed your schools banner hanging amongst the Hockey East schools at UNH's barn on Saturday night.
      I guess they are getting an early start on your move east.
      RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
        I guess we all missed the Big RIT Win over Clarkson this weekend, see link...

http://northcountrynow.com/news-spor...rit-1-0-068252
        What was the hockey team doing playing soccer?
        RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
          If the Huskies of UCONN are the ones that you follow, I noticed your schools banner hanging amongst the Hockey East schools at UNH's barn on Saturday night.
          The UConn women play in Hockey East.
          Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
            No,Northeastern Huskies Men's team,good catch on the UCONN Men's team joining Hockey East,another welcome addition.

Comment

Woa what happened to Air Force? Was Torf in net?
              RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                I want to go on record as stating if our offense can keep clicking like it did on Saturday, we can steal a game from Michigan.
                I agree. I don't think Michigan is expecting caliber team that RIT was this weekend. I think the Tigers could definitely pull off an upset. most likely in the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                  Woa what happened to Air Force? Was Torf in net?
                  No Torf was not. And if the box score is correct it was a 2-1 game with 51 seconds left in the 3rd. I would not read too much into that game, other than a lot of experimenting took place.
                  KBranch

Comment

Only good things can happen when you throw the puck at the net.
                    Good things* can only happen when you throw the puck at the net.

(* Assuming "good things" means "goals".)
                    -M

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
                      We've always done a good job of recruiting, but from what I saw on Saturday, this is perhaps the most talented freshman class yet (I was particularly impressed w/ MacLean)
                      Last years and this years recruits should be the best yet, as they are the first two classes to be recruited after the FF run. I would hope that the coaching staff could parlay that run into better recruits.
                      My Four Favorite teams:
                      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by five8five View Post
                        I don't think Michigan is expecting caliber team that RIT was this weekend.
                        Well they are now! Thanks a lot!

Powers &8^]

Comment

Well Niagara took a spanking tonight.
                          RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by five8five View Post
                            I agree. I don't think Michigan is expecting caliber team that RIT was this weekend. I think the Tigers could definitely pull off an upset. most likely in the first game.
                            RIT isn't the little team that could anymore. Michigan will be ready- and if the Tigers win, good on them.

Comment

Well Niagara took a spanking tonight.
                              That was more than a spanking! I think the cops were called in to investigate a murder!
                              RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

I feel like last season we were the moderate team that couldn't...

Originally posted by streaker View Post
                                RIT isn't the little team that could anymore. Michigan will be ready- and if the Tigers win, good on them.
                                RIT Tigers

Comment

Working...
                                X