X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2013/2014 - Third year in Oz

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
    I consider myself a fan of all Buckeye athletics not just fb or fb and bball like many. Saying this I would like to see our game Fri moved to 8 so I could attend the fb celebration then hop over in time for face off. But alas they dont just cater to me
    try the annual $25K donation route and they at least take your calls. FWIW the event is sold out.

Comment

Alright guys, let's get this back to the first page, huh? I like our chances to sweep this weekend. We are playing some decent hockey right now and we have a goalie who is playing lights out these days! I like the way we are improving. Funny, though, I was talking to a good buddy at work who doesn't really follow hockey. He remembered my second-half rants last season and he said not to talk to him about how good we're doing until the second half of the season (LOL)! Still, I like the way we are playing right now. I just hope we can carry our play into the second half of this season!

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
        Alright guys, let's get this back to the first page, huh? I like our chances to sweep this weekend. We are playing some decent hockey right now and we have a goalie who is playing lights out these days! I like the way we are improving. Funny, though, I was talking to a good buddy at work who doesn't really follow hockey. He remembered my second-half rants last season and he said not to talk to him about how good we're doing until the second half of the season (LOL)! Still, I like the way we are playing right now. I just hope we can carry our play into the second half of this season!
        Must have been some memorable rants.

Comment

Alright guys, let's get this back to the first page, huh? We are playing some decent hockey right now and we have a goalie who is playing lights out these days! I like the way we are improving. I just hope we can carry our play into the second half of this season!

I hear ya , Eh. We can worry about building a new hockey rink after we win the CCHA & Tournament!!! LOL. At least this year in the first half of the season we have had some growing pains that have made us a better team. Go Bucks Go.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            Must have been some memorable rants.
            LOL, well he didn't necessarily remember every word but I think he remembered me coming into work every Monday in the second half of last season talking about the meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
              I hear ya , Eh. We can worry about building a new hockey rink after we win the CCHA & Tournament!!! LOL. At least this year in the first half of the season we have had some growing pains that have made us a better team. Go Bucks Go.
              I have been happy with our play for the most part, and we do seem to be improving each week. We need to find a way to carry that into the second half of the season.

Comment

I have been happy with our play for the most part, and we do seem to be improving each week. We need to find a way to carry that into the second half of the season.
                I agree. I would like to see the team score more goals, because the Bucks are going to lose some of the tight games as it can go either way if we don't find a way to score more often.
                " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                  I agree. I would like to see the team score more goals, because the Bucks are going to lose some of the tight games as it can go either way if we don't find a way to score more often.
                  If we can just find a way to consistently get 3 or 4 goals, I think we will be in good shape as Hjelle hasn't been giving up many goals lately.

Comment

I said before the season started that all i really wanted was to see improvement from game to game and if that happened then we would start to see the results. they have really improved as i asked for and look at what kind of team we are watching right now. They are very confident and the play on the ice shows it. The coaching staff has done a wonderful job of molding this team and raising the bar of what Ohio State Hockey is supposed to look like. Now that being said i dont think they have reached that bar and they have the potential to do some things this year. We still have 4 games left in this half of the season and room for more improvement is there. Go and beat up on Robert Morris and then we can worry about that series with Miami.

Comment

I think we'll have a good idea where we stand going into the break depending on how we handle Miami.

Comment

I think we'll have a good idea where we stand going into the break depending on how we handle Miami.
                        Exactly. The series with first place Miami will let us know exactly where we stand this season and what we need to work on. The way we are playing right now, I really like our chances to get some points. I don't see us getting swept the way we are playing right now.

Comment

Exactly. The series with first place Miami will let us know exactly where we stand this season and what we need to work on. The way we are playing right now, I really like our chances to get some points. I don't see us getting swept the way we are playing right now.
                          heh. you can have one point on a shootout loss

Comment

If we can just find a way to consistently get 3 or 4 goals, I think we will be in good shape as Hjelle hasn't been giving up many goals lately.
                            Good point & well said.
                            " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by MUnRPI View Post
                              heh. you can have one point on a shootout loss
                              Shirley you jest, and yes I WILL call you Shirley.

Comment

Shirley you jest, and yes I WILL call you Shirley.
                                Shirley you did not just preempt the obligtory do not call me Shirley. You sly devil.

Comment

Working...
                                X