X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2013/2014 - Third year in Oz

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
    I think its time to stop the rotation and give Brady the job
    I agree with this. Olson is going to be a great goalie for us in the future but it's obvious he is not ready yet and we need wins now. It's time to go with Hjelle exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
      I agree with this. Olson is going to be a great goalie for us in the future but it's obvious he is not ready yet and we need wins now. It's time to go with Hjelle exclusively.

Well said & thumbs up. I hope Coach OZ learned his lesson on this goalie rotation. It's to bad it cost the team 3 points as this was a team we should of got 6 points with a SWEEP.

Goalie Brady Hjelle has only had one bad game all year & that was his first one at Minnesota Duluth. The pressure was on him because that was the College he left for the USHL. The student body was just BRUTAL in there bashing on him. Go Bucks Go.
      Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 11-26-2012, 07:21 AM.
      " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
        Well said & thumbs up. I hope Coach OZ learned his lesson on this goalie rotation. It's to bad it cost the team 3 points as this was a team we should of got 6 points with a SWEEP.

Goalie Brady Hjelle has only had one bad game all year & that was his first one at Minnesota Duluth. The prssure was on him because that was the College he left for the USHL. The student body was just BRUTAL in there bashing on him. Go Bucks Go.
        Yeah, if you look at the boxscores, that really was his only rough outing this season. He has been solid and kept us in all the games. If our offense continues to improve and Coach Oz keeps Hjelle in net, we should start rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
          Yeah, if you look at the boxscores, that really was his only rough outing this season. He has been solid and kept us in all the games. If our offense continues to improve and Coach Oz keeps Hjelle in net, we should start rolling.

THUMBS UP. I guess we will have to wait for this weekend games to find out about the rotation issues. Both games this weekend are on regular tv. Friday , BTN ( Big Ten Network ) & Saturday I think is on Comcast. Go Bucks Go.

Tender of the week , CCHA. Brady Hjelle. http://www.ccha.com/ccha_players_of_...k_nov._26.aspx
          Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 11-26-2012, 05:18 PM.
          " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

I too would stick with Hjelle for now, but we'll see what Oz decides. Look for a large group of OSU Students to be in Munn Sat night.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUmab View Post
              I too would stick with Hjelle for now, but we'll see what Oz decides. Look for a large group of OSU Students to be in Munn Sat night.
              Yeah, I have seen on facebook and twitter that the Knucklebucks are making a bus trip to Michigan State for Saturday's game. Sure would be nice to somehow get a sweep up there.

Comment

Should be a fun weekend. I am leaving friday morning for east lansing. Looking foward to seeing a bunch of Scarlet and gray in the Stands.

Comment

Look for a large group of OSU Students to be in Munn Sat night.
                  Glad you guys are doing that. I assume you have some tactics in mind for getting on TV. Care to share?

Comment

Friday nights game is on Big Ten Network. Cable Tv & Direct TV.

Saturday nights game? Comcast is a local Michigan channel. I don't think it's on Cable or Direct tv outside of Michigan? I can't find any info on the Michigan State website that shows any video feed from the College.

Game info link. http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/spo...l/gameday.html
                    Last edited by THE OHIO STATE; 11-28-2012, 09:39 AM.
                    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Do you guys still have the students get in free policy for home games?
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                        Saturday nights game? Comcast is a local Michigan channel. I don't think it's on Cable or Direct tv outside of Michigan?
                        Comcast is a cable provider in many markets nationally. But you could very well be correct that Saturday's game is only available on Michigan cable systems. If so, that would be a disappointment. Anyone know for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                          Comcast is a cable provider in many markets nationally. But you could very well be correct that Saturday's game is only available on Michigan cable systems. If so, that would be a disappointment. Anyone know for sure?
                          Only available in Michigan

Comment

I've graduated now-just been reading about in on Knucklebucks FB and twitter. They did say the bus was open to anyone not just students

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              Do you guys still have the students get in free policy for home games?
                              Yes that remains this season.

Comment

Sounds like Ohio is thinking about a hockey only facility. Is this the first anyone's heard of this or has it been rumored for a while? If not what do we know about future plans like location, capacity, cost, etc? By the quote it sounds like it's on a wish list right now with no official planning so no getting hopes up yet.

Osiecki, Ohio State seek growth for their program and their sport

Ohio State fans should keep an ear out for talk of a new hockey-only arena. According to Osiecki, the plans are tentative but real for a facility to house only men’s and women’s ice hockey.
                                How much do they fill the current arena? I know it's a multipurpose basketball arena, so I'd imagine no where near to capacity. Seems to be the trend to move away from sharing with basketball facilities. Better environment when it's full and it shows good committment to the program. Wisconsin will be the only one left in the B1G in a dual purpose arena. Given that they just added on with LaBahn I doubt that will change any time soon though.

Comment

Working...
                                X