Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012 - The Good, the Bad, or the Ugly??

Originally posted by DownEastblkbearfan View Post
    They are going to have to start selling beer for fans to be able to sit through a game...hell it gets too bad they might have to break out the hard stuff!
    Make mine a double!!!

Seriously, I thought it was forbidden to sell alcohol in an on-campus venue..?

Comment

How does Notre Dame look this year? I think the feed is live on NBC sports (the old versus). Still haven't figured out how Whitehead coaches the players? Some players get a pass no matter what they do...others can't do anything right and are blamed for everything??? How many years left?

Comment

I would charge $500 for one night of parking to any BC fan, even right at the front door. That would be fair, would it not?
        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
          How does Notre Dame look this year? I think the feed is live on NBC sports (the old versus). Still haven't figured out how Whitehead coaches the players? Some players get a pass no matter what they do...others can't do anything right and are blamed for everything??? How many years left?
          2 years left.....sad.

Comment

Could Maines PP look any worse?
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Could Maines PP look any worse?
              Only if Leidermark was out there on it. Pryor has one of the hardest shots in college hockey?
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

71 turns puck over every two seconds.

Comment

Another stellar PP with ND getting the better chances

Comment

Not only is ND bigger but they are smoking Maine to the puck

Comment

I may or may not have called the "maine is small and slow at the forward position, teams will dominate puck possession" aspect of this game, however I will say that ND is probably better than a number of the bottom tier Hockey East teams so...

Comment

ps, it may be time to re-name the thread. looks like it's going to be somewhere in between bad and ugly so why not get rid of the good (that's not happening...) and add some adjectives that lie somewhere in between bad and ugly?

Comment

When was the last time you saw a team have 2, too many men penalties in one game? Good Job Timmay

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            When was the last time you saw a team have 2, too many men penalties in one game? Good Job Timmay
                            Especially on the PP.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              That last one was unreal. 7 guys on the ice and involved in the play nowhere near the bench for a good 15-20 seconds before the refs finally caught on. Knowing a goaltender is going to be pulled soon, you really should have the bench in order knowing who is going to go out there. How does that happen?

BUT, Pierre said they were good at getting to the right place on LOST FACEOFFS so Timmay is a good coach.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                                Especially on the PP.

Maine must have the worst PP in the nation.
                                When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X