X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread

Originally posted by fr0zn-4 View Post
    Anyone know the extent of the injury to Riley Wetmore? Heard a few guys talking that he had separated his shoulder but just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything...
    According to this morning's Lowell Sun, Wetmore suffered "an undisclosed injury". Bazin did make a classic coach's reference as "A small injury...We'll see how it is in a couple of days and go from there."

Good win for the River Hawks, especially with the offensive explosion in the second period. However, they are going to have to come up with a much better overall effort next weekend if they want any chance at points vs. UNH.
    Last edited by John_Fuller; 11-25-2012, 01:42 PM.
    - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

• I was wondering where that bottle came from.
      Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      Six points in the last two games for Wilson.

Anyway, another rather blah performance ... I'm not sure why they seem to be coming out pretty flat, but they are. But when that momentum gets going, it's fun to watch (see UMass game, see this one).

BTW, the Princeton fan that chucked the bottle onto the ice after the third goal ... classy.

Comment

BTW, the Princeton fan that chucked the bottle onto the ice after the third goal ... classy.
        From what I've read in the past, that'll be high brow for harvard fans.
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
          This team is not playing to it's potential right now, between the dearth of scoring at home and the lack of a power play (i'm pretty sure UML had no more than 2 SOG during their time on the PP).
          I would like to see more urgency on the PP. It seems like they waste a lot of time setting up behind their own net. Once they head up ice they need to do a better job of entering the zone. There has been way too many bad /forced passes on the PP.

Comment

Just in case I'm the only one who didn't know ... the Pucks and Paws night was apparently moved to 2/16. It was originally scheduled for Saturday.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              Just in case I'm the only one who didn't know ... the Pucks and Paws night was apparently moved to 2/16. It was originally scheduled for Saturday.
              Woof
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Moe's Southwest Grill to Host Movember Night TONIGHT, November 27
                http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...x?path=mhockey

Comment

If they have a dog there like that white bulldog last year, I really might have to adopt Sadie a sibling. God help my house.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                    Woof
                    Doof
                    2009 Hockey East Tournament Finalists
                    2012 NCAA Final 8
                    2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions
                    2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions

Comment

Weekend preview.
                      http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...x?path=mhockey

Comment

The Game Takeaway
                        http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...ts-lowell-5-2/

Comment

Just watched the highlights from Hockey East's website.

Defensively, this team is a mess.

Offensively, this team's scoring ineptitude isn't funny anymore. It's like me trying to score a chicken sandwich at Chik-Fil-A on a Sunday.

I firmly believe Providence laid the blueprint for how to stop this Lowell team from the playoffs last year.
                          - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by fr0zn-4 View Post
                            Anyone know the extent of the injury to Riley Wetmore? Heard a few guys talking that he had separated his shoulder but just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything...
                            It is a separated shoulder. He wants to play, coach wants him to rest/heal first.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermont Ref View Post
                              It is a separated shoulder. He wants to play, coach wants him to rest/heal first.
                              He centered the 1st line last night.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Right after the UVM game, I had posted elsewhere "This is why expectations suck."

Yep, that's pretty much all I have to say at this point.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X