This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread

Article about Lowell alum Paul D'Agostino, now playing in Williamsport, PA.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      Special thanks to UML and Heather from the Office of Alumni Relations for putting together the pre game parties each night in Colorado. It really added to the trip and it was nice getting everyone together before each game. Hopefully there will be more of them this season.
      I very much second this. Thanks guys!
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        Article about Lowell alum Paul D'Agostino, now playing in Williamsport, PA.
        Speaking of former River Hawks, Jake Pence was at the Denver game this past weekend. Jake coaches high school hockey in Colorado. Here's an article from last season about his team. http://www.reporterherald.com/sports...rterherald.com

Comment

By any chance, anyone have an extra for tomorrow?
          Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Goriverhawks.com has posted a photo gallery from the team's trip to Denver: http://goriverhawks.com/photo_gallery.aspx
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Hockey East's Five Minute Major is with Josh Holmstrom.
              Monty

Comment

Interesting to note this ... and I hope someone at Lowell is paying attention:
                Harvard Men's Hockey ‏@Harvard_Hockey
                It's been confirmed that Bentley is sending 16 fan buses to our home-opener on Saturday night, and tickets are nearly sold-out
                16 buses, potentially close to 1,000 away fans. Impressive.

Anyone who reads this that is on campus, want to see if Lowell is planning on doing anything of the sort for the Harvard game?
                Monty

Comment

Interesting to note this ... and I hope someone at Lowell is paying attention:

16 buses, potentially close to 1,000 away fans. Impressive.

Anyone who reads this that is on campus, want to see if Lowell is planning on doing anything of the sort for the Harvard game?
                  I sent it to Scott Donnelly - here's his reply:

I believe the Mission: All In staff was planning one for UNH on the 30th, Harvard (they liked the idea of sticking it to the smarty-pants), UMass and Merrimack.
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                    I sent it to Scott Donnelly - here's his reply:
                    Thanks Scott. They need to make this happen...

I'm also hoping there's a good buzz around campus for this weekend's game.
                    Monty

Comment

Nice article on Houk in the Lowell Sun today. Forgot to mention he's prone to taking bad penalties, a habit he needs to rid himself of.

http://www.lowellsun.com/sports/ci_2...hes-ready-step
                      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Thanks Scott. They need to make this happen...

I'm also hoping there's a good buzz around campus for this weekend's game.
                        Was down at Tsongas today picking up a ticket and they said there are entire sections full now and it's getting hard to find groups of available tickets together for Friday night.
                        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                          Was down at Tsongas today picking up a ticket and they said there are entire sections full now and it's getting hard to find groups of available tickets together for Friday night.
                          i would hope so..........you guys draw well

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                            i would hope so..........you guys draw well
                            Well, that's something new... but those of us that have been going for a while, love seeing the crowds showing up now.
                            Monty

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              Well, that's something new... but those of us that have been going for a while, love seeing the crowds showing up now.
                              Long ways away from having 800 against Bentley (or was it brown?)
                              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                              Skating Friar Jersey
                              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Yup, traded in my two season tickets in 106 because I needed 5 together. They said the two tickets I gave up would be the only ones available in 106. Got 5 together (over two rows) in 105 though. See you all later tonight. Go Lowell!

Comment

Working...
                                X