Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osborne to retire - countdown to Husker hockey in 3, 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Osborne to retire - countdown to Husker hockey in 3, 2...

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    Just wait until you find out just how soft the CCHA has made you over the years...
    Yeah, because it definitely showed in the Frozen Four when Michigan shut out #1 north dakota, when they creamed national champion BC in the GLI this past year.
    ---
    National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
    Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
    19 Conference Championships
    10 Conference Tournament Championships
    2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Ha! You're going to point to a holiday tournament? Man, you are going to be fun to deal with in the coming years. Like a Michigan JDUBBS you are.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
        Yeah, because it definitely showed in the Frozen Four when Michigan shut out #1 north dakota, when they creamed national champion BC in the GLI this past year.
        ...before losing to the 2nd best team in the ECAC in the NCAA first round.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
          They were screwed by the refs, everyone knows that.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            Watch the game. Michigan scored two goals within the first 5 minutes and the second was waved off. Complete momentum shift. That second goal would have ripped the game wide open. It is what it is, and there is no use dwelling on it. Gotta move on and focus on winning this year.
            ---
            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
            19 Conference Championships
            10 Conference Tournament Championships
            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Watch the game. Michigan scored two goals within the first 5 minutes and the second was waved off. Complete momentum shift. That second goal would have ripped the game wide open. It is what it is, and there is no use dwelling on it. Gotta move on and focus on winning this year.
              Mental toughness is part of the game, too. There was more than 60 minutes of hockey after the waved-off goal for UM to get their heads back in the game.

Looking forward to the rematch at MSG in November!
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Last time I checked, this is a hockey site. Pretty sad that people have to take pride in other teams accomplishments because they can't do things on their own. Keep in mind, alabama has given up 20 points all season through 4 games. Michigan scored 14 of them. They are a bunch of freaks.

The goal here is to win the B1G Championship which is more than winnable from what I've seen.
                Try reading that statement again, look at your ridiculous signature, and then look in the mirror. The pot just called the kettle black, and they're both you.

"Michigan's JDUBBS" sounds about accurate.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Was even Hobart this bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Was even Hobart this bad?
                    Only if the discussion was about recruiting classes...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

more like in 3,999,999,999,999,999,999

maybe in 10 years. probably never.

countdown to some UNO games in Lincoln 20,19,18,17,

the latter is more likely and probably a good marketing move.
                      UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Working...
                      X