Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    Michigan. More national championships, tournament appearances, Frozen Four appearances. I'd say minnesota is #2 to Michigan in the entire country with north dakota 3rd.
    *****http://net.onextrapixel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hook.jpg******
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Dubbers in 3...2...1
      Originally posted by CavalryNate
      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
        Dubbers in 3...2...1
        Someone needs to call him back from his Sabbatical.
        "My greatest achievement."
        Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

I'd like to see this DUBBS character. Always enjoy going back and forth. Especially with Michigan Hockey.

Also gopher football: PLEASE beat iowa's *** tomorrow and rush Kinnick's field and tear down their goalposts like they did to you at the metrodome in 2002. That would be awesome.
          ---
          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
          19 Conference Championships
          10 Conference Tournament Championships
          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

I'd like to see this DUBBS character. Always enjoy going back and forth. Especially with Michigan Hockey.

Also gopher football: PLEASE beat iowa's *** tomorrow and rush Kinnick's field and tear down their goalposts like they did to you at the metrodome in 2002. That would be awesome.
            Nobody liked to until now. He will come.
            "My greatest achievement."
            Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Dubbs likes to go back and forth as well, many times over and over and over... you two may have to get your own internet though, when he does show up
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                You want to **** this MGOBlue fool? To each their own, I guess.
                Metaphors sure are tricky!

I believe it's more like Wisconsin kills the Gophers and then makes you our b-i-t-c-h, but if you want to read h-eroticism into it, have at it! Who am I to stomp on fantasies?

I could draw you a dot-to-dot next time if it would help.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  You want to **** this MGOBlue fool? To each their own, I guess.
                  Insert Wisconsin dead deer joke here.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

This thread has become terrible. Way to go , guys. Way to be terrible.

Comment

I read somewhere that in 6 of Michigan's 9 NCs the majority of players wore magazines for shin pads. Now that's tradition.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day where Sioux fans were practically begging for JDubbs to come back to the boards.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            I read somewhere that in 6 of Michigan's 9 NCs the majority of players wore magazines for shin pads. Now that's tradition.
                            They worked didn't they? Maybe Michigan should go back to them. Win 6 more.
                            ---
                            National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                            Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                            19 Conference Championships
                            10 Conference Tournament Championships
                            2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              The goalies didn't wear masks for Cripes sake.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yes I am referring to state. Right now I'm on the west side of the state of Michigan for work but once I come home next week it's back to them being the dbags to the northwest.
                                I thought the rule was if you're ever going to refer to another school via directions, you have to do it as if you was sitting at your own campus arena. Because if you don't, you're just going to cause confusion because then you would have Michigan fans in different cities referring to MSU as a different directon.

For example, four Michigan fans, one in Jackson, one in Grand Rapids, one in Mount Pleasant, and one in Flint. They're all going to give you 4 different directions. Now, if they just give you directions to East Lansing as if they're currently in Ann Arbor, then everybody can be on the same page.

Originally posted by Pirateasaurus View Post
                                This thread has become terrible. Way to go , guys. Way to be terrible.
                                Its become terrible?? It started out Terrible!!
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X