Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B1G Hockey: The Countdown Begins

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    Yeah it's a simply a case of a Michigan fan not realizing they have sports other than football. The people that show up to Yost think it's just the football team's off-season routine.
    This happens a lot at WI too. Everyone goes to dance and gets annoyed when a hockey game breaks out on the ice. Further proof, look at the whole axe incident last year. Everyone got so excited they forgot about the hockey game which the badgers went on to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I'm not even a Gopher fan, but still, this is one of the most asinine things I've ever read, especially coming from a UND fan.

(and then I read what the Fool From Michigan posts, and the comment from the UND fan already looks that much more sane)
      What cc is doing is called "projection" for MGoBlueHockey, I have no explanation other than paint chips as a child.

Comment

I'm not even a Gopher fan, but still, this is one of the most asinine things I've ever read, especially coming from a UND fan.

(and then I read what the Fool From Michigan posts, and the comment from the UND fan already looks that much more sane)
        Yeah, we usually get ripped on for all the no show corpies who buy up the seats. Not sure how that fits together with Cross cheque's inane ramblings. If we're both we've got the most diverse fanbase out there and should be quite proud of that.

Comment

If gopher fans can generalize then so can the rest of us and until dubbs gets back I felt like someone had to say something crazy to keep everyone on their toes.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            What cc is doing is called "projection" for MGoBlueHockey, I have no explanation other than paint chips as a child.
            I liked the cinnamon flavored ones.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              If gopher fans can generalize then so can the rest of us and until dubbs gets back I felt like someone had to say something crazy to keep everyone on their toes.
              So, you're trying to be JDUBBS?
              Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 10-01-2012, 02:31 PM.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Isn't the USCHO poll supposed to be released today?
                ---
                National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                19 Conference Championships
                10 Conference Tournament Championships
                2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                  So, you're trying to be JDUBBS?
                  Herb Brooks is the best everything ever.
                  "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                  Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                  The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                  Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    I thought it was John Mariucci

You're not very good at this JDUBBS thing, but I bet the Fool From Michigan could nail it.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                      LOL! Man I cannot wait until 2015 when the B1G Playoff comes to Detroit to see these characters.
                      Better enjoy 2015 & 2017 because after that its in St. Paul for good. Especially if the Joe keeps trying to push the conference championships to Sunday night because college hockey is not a priority to them. The Xcel and Wild already know that if they are playing at home in March, it is on a Sunday or a Tuesday and the B1G will choose the venue that they can count on every year to always be available.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                        Closet gopher fan who idolizes Jdubbs. The truth has finally come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rtn2GoldCountry View Post
                          Better enjoy 2015 & 2017 because after that its in St. Paul for good. Especially if the Joe keeps trying to push the conference championships to Sunday night because college hockey is not a priority to them. The Xcel and Wild already know that if they are playing at home in March, it is on a Sunday or a Tuesday and the B1G will choose the venue that they can count on every year to always be available.
                          I don't think JLA had anything to do with the CCHA pushing the games back. I think it's them wanting to go out with it being the only game on TV.

And the blueprints are already done for New Olympia Stadium. Doubt JLA will be the host for the 2017 playoff. New building is on the horizon.

St. Paul is an idiotic location anyways. Might as well have it at the Mooch since it's a stones throw away. That's definitely not a neutral site venue.
                          ---
                          National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                          Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                          19 Conference Championships
                          10 Conference Tournament Championships
                          2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                            I don't think JLA had anything to do with the CCHA pushing the games back. I think it's them wanting to go out with it being the only game on TV.

And the blueprints are already done for New Olympia Stadium. Doubt JLA will be the host for the 2017 playoff. New building is on the horizon.

St. Paul is an idiotic location anyways. Might as well have it at the Mooch since it's a stones throw away. That's definitely not a neutral site venue.
                            Not the same ice size as the Mooch. Not as big of a home ice advantage as you'd think. In fact, the Gopher's record there isn't stellar.

Big Ten will host the tourney where they can make the most $$, and no conference tourney has made as much as the WCHA Final 5.
                            Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 10-01-2012, 06:05 PM.
                            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                              St. Paul is an idiotic location anyways
                              We've got a rocket surgeon with this one, folks.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                Big Ten will host the tourney where they can make the most $$, and no conference tourney has made as much as the WCHA Final 5.
                                Wait til he finds out about the Gopher rule. The Goofs having the night game only makes you more money and I was ok with that.
                                "My greatest achievement."
                                Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                                X