PDA

View Full Version : Robert Griffin III Jersey

Pages : 1 [2]

Koho
09-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Bummer I can't buy anything, but my money is currently tied up helping a Nigerian prince get his money back.

Ahhhhhh.........you might be out of luck there, Grey. I already gave him my bank info, so I think I'LL be the one getting a share. (And I think it is a boatload cause they keep having to withdraw to pay for shipping and it is taking awhile to get here. Sorry I beat you to it...)

MinnesotaNorthStar
09-21-2012, 11:35 PM
Russian judge gave him him a 2.

If I may quote a great poster, "you area clown."They throw out the highest and lowest scores...

In other news, the 2 baby pine tree saplings sighted east of Grand Forks, which would have doubled the amount of trees in North Dakota to 4 had they survived, were trampled by a heard of intoxicated gophers heading towards a party being hosted by Knight & Kristo LLC Inc. The North Dakota State Police were attempting to heard the gophers into Devil's Lake where they would meet their ultimate and deserved fate.
East of Grand Forks is East Grand Forks........Minnesota. :p

Well done, otherwise though, Timmy. :D

The Rube
09-21-2012, 11:41 PM
All I know is some hot chick from my area is anxious to talk. Wish me luck!

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
09-21-2012, 11:44 PM

English Professors hate the guy I am about to talk to.

Koho
09-22-2012, 11:25 AM

Maybe a Robert Griffen III jersey would impress her....

Greyeagle
09-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Ahhhhhh.........you might be out of luck there, Grey. I already gave him my bank info, so I think I'LL be the one getting a share. (And I think it is a boatload cause they keep having to withdraw to pay for shipping and it is taking awhile to get here. Sorry I beat you to it...)

I wonder who the first recipient of the "Koho Hockey Scholarship" at the University Of Minnesota will be?

Koho
09-22-2012, 02:27 PM
I wonder who the first recipient of the "Koho Hockey Scholarship" at the University Of Minnesota will be?

I've already got a lot of spent in my mind, but that sounds like a worthy cause. Maybe I'll even buy you some nuts or something at a game once I get front row season tickets!! I'll be the one arriving with the stretch Hummer. I get that right after I re-open the KOHO factory.