Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-2013 North Dakota Hockey: Season Thread

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Cada Bonita is in Denver you twatmonkey. I'm not taking you there.
    You're no fun
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      You're no fun
      Fun? He's a terrible person so you can just forget fun!
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        You're no fun
        I'm still mad about last night.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
          Honestly, I would rather eat at Green Mill, Space Aliens, Texas Road House, Ruby Tuesday's. I think Jimmy Johns has better subs than them.
          You probably put ketchup on your eggs too. Jeesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I don't think my request about breakfast places was answered........can anyone help a girl out? I am not a fan of hotel breakfasts.
            Thought I mentioned Darcy's Cafe earlier...
            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
              You did. I totally scrolled over it earlier. My bad. Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                You did. I totally scrolled over it earlier. My bad. Thanks for the recommendation!
                Don't got there Friday morning. You might meet my brother in law. I wouldn't want anyone subjected to that. Not even a BC fan such as yourself.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Don't got there Friday morning. You might meet my brother in law. I wouldn't want anyone subjected to that. Not even a BC fan such as yourself.
                  Gee Dirty, that's mighty Minnesota nice of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                    I only live 6 blocks from there and have never been. If only I could get my *** out of bed by 2pm on the weekend.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                      If you think Casa Bonita is even worth lookinig at, and don't like the Red Pepper, you have some serious issues.
                      It's the experience. Believe me, the food was horrible. It helps if you are a South Park fan, too.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Cada Bonita is in Denver you twatmonkey. I'm not taking you there.
                        There's one in Tulsa too.

Comment

There's really not many food "experiences" in GF. The Cay, maybe Sanders or the Frog, but that's no Gramercy Park Hotel by any stretch. The Pepper is not Mexican food, if you want that go to the Mission District in San Fran. That's good and way cheaper than the Pep.
                          'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            It's the experience. Believe me, the food was horrible. It helps if you are a South Park fan, too.
                            OK, that makes sense. As long as you agree that the food is horrible, we're on the same page. Although it isn't every restaurant you go to that has cliff divers.
                            Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                              OK, that makes sense. As long as you agree that the food is horrible, we're on the same page. Although it isn't every restaurant you go to that has cliff divers.
                              I KNOW! It was super sweet.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

As long as this has turned into a food thread, temporarily,
                                I would recommend Widman's Candy for visitors. "Chippers" (chocolate covered potato chips) are a specialty.

Wishing all safe travels.

Comment

Working...
                                X