X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012-2013 North Dakota Hockey: Season Thread

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Wait, you have women?
    Really, it comes down to how you define "women". Also, the "women" they do have should be judged on a North Dakota scale to be perfectly fair. A Minnesota 3 could easily be a North Dakota 8 or 9. You just have to consider where you are before put on number on the "women" and you also have to decide how low you will settle.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      Really, it comes down to how you define "women". Also, the "women" they do have should be judged on a North Dakota scale to be perfectly fair. A Minnesota 3 could easily be a North Dakota 8 or 9. You just have to consider where you are before put on number on the "women" and you also have to decide how low you will settle.
      Zach Parise's wife disagrees.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Fair enough, but you also have to consider that large and constant supply of underserved Minnesota women flowing into NoDak on a daily basis. Women have to decide how low they will settle too.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Fair enough, but you also have to consider that large and constant supply of underserved Minnesota women flowing into NoDak on a daily basis. Women have to decide how low they will settle too.
          They must see the $$$$ flowing in those oilfields and decide to settle.
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

They must see the $$$$ flowing in those oilfields and decide to settle.
            A hit! A very palpable hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Zach Parise's wife disagrees.
              You're all failing to catch the obvious snag (no pun intended) here...The average Minnesotan can only count to 3, so a "3" is the equivalent of a 10. So yes...Minnesota 3 = 10, and the average 10 in Minnesota is roughly an 8 or 9 in North Dakota.

Simple Math.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                You're all failing to catch the obvious snag (no pun intended) here...The average Minnesotan can only count to 3, so a "3" is the equivalent of a 10. So yes...Minnesota 3 = 10, and the average 10 in Minnesota is roughly an 8 or 9 in North Dakota.

Simple Math.
                and here I thought that minnesotans believed 5 is equal to 7... either way they are not good at math.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                  and here I thought that minnesotans believed 5 is equal to 7... either way they are not good at math.
                  Don't confuse advanced Minnesotans with the average Minnesotan. We're just happy that some have progressed to count all the way to 5, and that that must be greater than or equal to any other number that they just don't understand yet.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    Don't confuse advanced Minnesotans with the average Minnesotan. We're just happy that some have progressed to count all the way to 5, and that that must be greater than or equal to any other number that they just don't understand yet.
                    In Crooklyn Park every number after 5 is immediately followed by an "i".
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Bwahahahaha.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

not in my lifetime. it must suck to have to use numbers from before you were born to try to blur the fact you haven't won any in what, well over 12 years? many wcha teams have won 2 Championships since then.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                          not in my lifetime. it must suck to have to use numbers from before you were born to try to blur the fact you haven't won any in what, well over 12 years? many wcha teams have won 2 Championships since then.
                          What's even more humbling, some of them have only won 2 in what, 33 years? Definitely second tier.

Comment

Hookers don't count. Crime turns oil boomtown into Wild West

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                              2 out of 12 is many? I guess I have to agree with JDUBBS when he says many Gopher fans agree with him.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

What's even more humbling, some of them have only won 2 in what, 33 years? Definitely second tier.
                                Now that is what ya call a box. I've been around for 6 of 7 for the Sioux. Yeah I'm old.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X