PDA

View Full Version : UAA Seawolves 2012-2013 Thread "the Last Hurrah"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

UAA08
10-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Dude, who are these chicks in section 110 all painted up in green and gold? This is awesome!! I'm guessing either cheerleaders or jersey chasers.

UAA08
10-14-2012, 12:00 AM
And a side note, Travis Jackson, number 75, is the worst lineman I have ever seen.

Suze
10-14-2012, 01:33 PM
And a side note, Travis Jackson, number 75, is the worst lineman I have ever seen.

We usually have questionable linesmen.

Congrats to the Seawolves for winning their tourney for the second straight year! Kudos to Air Force for battling back to tie the game with .2 seconds left. Would have been nice to get the win but I'm pleased with the outcome.

Goon
10-14-2012, 02:13 PM
So what's the deal with the UAA Fan Blog? Is there not going to be anymore posts? I think the ADN site is useless and the UAA Fan Blog is much more entertaining.

seawolfpunk
10-14-2012, 05:20 PM
So what's the deal with the UAA Fan Blog? Is there not going to be anymore posts? I think the ADN site is useless and the UAA Fan Blog is much more entertaining.

I'm not exactly sure what is happening i know DD is done, but a few people may want to take it over.

anyway here's game highlights from last night if anyone wants to see

http://www.goseawolves.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=16507&id=1069956

UAA Seawolves Fan
10-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Dude, who are these chicks in section 110 all painted up in green and gold? This is awesome!! I'm guessing either cheerleaders or jersey chasers.

I was thinking that they might have been freshman volleyball players since the hockey freshman typically cheer them on in an...entertaining fashion. But volleyball was out of town this weekend so probably not them. I think a couple of them were UAA gymnasts.

UAA Seawolves Fan
10-14-2012, 06:56 PM
There's already a thread about it, but its still relevant to this thread too. One of the WCHA referees was arrested and caused an evacuation at Anchorage International after making a bomb threat. Great to see the brilliance we have officiating games but I sure hope he enjoys his extra time in Alaska!

http://www.adn.com/2012/10/14/2660107/airport-evacuated-over-security.html

UAA Seawolves Fan
10-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Congratulations for pulling out another Kendall championship! For a while there, it wasn't looking so hot for UAA but they fought back. We all know who won that game and its unfortunate that the books won't show it as such. It was great watching Air Force and I thoroughly look forward to seeing them back again next year. The Canisius team that showed up Saturday sure wanted to leave Alaska with a win! Congratulations to them too.

I'll be headed to Fairbanks next weekend for the games. Hopefully they can keep building on their improvements this weekend and pull out a couple more wins!

seawolfpunk
10-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Congratulations for pulling out another Kendall championship! For a while there, it wasn't looking so hot for UAA but they fought back. We all know who won that game and its unfortunate that the books won't show it as such. It was great watching Air Force and I thoroughly look forward to seeing them back again next year. The Canisius team that showed up Saturday sure wanted to leave Alaska with a win! Congratulations to them too.

I'll be headed to Fairbanks next weekend for the games. Hopefully they can keep building on their improvements this weekend and pull out a couple more wins!

Air force is coming back next year???

UAA Seawolves Fan
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Air force is coming back next year???

Dr. Cobb announced at the coach's luncheon that Air Force and Quinnipiac, along with UAA and UAF, will be the tournament field for next year

UAA08
10-15-2012, 06:26 PM
I was thinking that they might have been freshman volleyball players since the hockey freshman typically cheer them on in an...entertaining fashion. But volleyball was out of town this weekend so probably not them. I think a couple of them were UAA gymnasts.

Dude, they made more noise than anyone else in the arena. I was sitting right below the cameras in the balcony on the middle red line, and I couldn't see them very well, but they all seemed to be fairly attractive.

If these chicks came to all the games, I guarantee the student section would INCREASE!!

Suze
10-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Dude, they made more noise than anyone else in the arena.

That's because Donald wasn't there. ;)

Jimjamesak
10-15-2012, 11:13 PM
That's because Donald wasn't there. ;)
No man can out yell a young lady...

WillH
10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Suze we missed you at the games this last weekend in section 213. Will and Dori

Suze
10-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Suze we missed you at the games this last weekend in section 213. Will and Dori

Hi Will! We moved to Palmer so we won't be coming to as many games this season. Hopefully we'll be there for the next home games if I can talk Mr. Suze into it! ;)

seawolfpunk
10-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Lineup for tonight's game against UND

Allen-Bailey-Kwas
Roy-Naslund-Cameron
Trupp-Tatchell-Gellert
Murphy-Currier-Crowell

Coldwell-Docken
Warner-Leask
Sproule-Sevalrud

Kamal
Gunderson
Matyas

Not Dressed
Karl
Pickering
Pettitt
Matthews
Williams
Obarzanek

GO SEAWOLVES

burd
10-19-2012, 04:22 PM
What do you expect from Hayden Trupp? Is his play anything like Evan's? What a treat he was for Sioux fans.

seawolfpunk
10-19-2012, 04:49 PM
What do you expect from Hayden Trupp? Is his play anything like Evan's? What a treat he was for Sioux fans.

I expect he will become a playmaker eventually on top 2 lines however I'm pretty sure he won't put up the numbers Evan did

seawolfpunk
10-20-2012, 11:15 PM
Well I'll take a split this weekend. Very impressed with tatchell, Allen and bailey tonight.

I'll take a 2-1-1 record to start this season that I have no expectations.

Go wolves

Suze
10-21-2012, 12:06 AM
I expect he will become a playmaker eventually on top 2 lines however I'm pretty sure he won't put up the numbers Evan did

Hayden is fast, but he's not the sniper (yet) his brother was. He did draw a penalty shot in tonights game against Merrimack, but the wonderful UA_ camera guys only showed us a picture of center ice. Hayden didn't score but I would have liked to have seen it.