To the flag?
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      To the flag?
      No. Minnesota.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: This Article Says It All

It's actually a pretty neat article, and pretty cool that he came here to check Mariucci out. I was touched when I read it. I am thinking about going out and watching the Gophers play in BC when they play out there in the next few years. As much as we argue, I do have a great deal of respect for Boston College hockey. I just love my Gophers too dang much

Comment

Please don't. Be your provincial self and stay home.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Please don't. Be your provincial self and stay home.
            Yeah, don't really care what you'd prefer.

Comment

Oh, trust me, it's not only me...

Comment

Oh, trust me, it's not only me...
                Trust me, I still don't care

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Trust me, I still don't care
                  Sorry, you don't get to dribble on for goodness knows how many posts in numerous threads about how bunched your panties are that others don't afford the Gophers proper respect and then claim not to care what others think.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Sorry, you don't get to dribble on for goodness knows how many posts in numerous threads about how bunched your panties are that others don't afford the Gophers proper respect and then claim not to care what others think.
                    Oh, I am still going to confront any display of lack of respect towards the Gophers. Any decent fan would. I just don't care whether this guy and his cowarts want me to come to BC to watch a game. And I really don't see why I should care.
                    Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 09-05-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

cowarts, eh? sounds painful...

Comment

It's actually a pretty neat article, and pretty cool that he came here to check Mariucci out. I was touched when I read it.
                        OMG it's so "neat" that you love that article, let's get a couple of fuzzy navels to celebrate! What?! Where did he touch you?!
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Oh, I am still going to confront any display of lack of respect towards the Gophers. Any decent fan would.
                          Good Lord.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Good Lord.
                            So basically, he's not going to stop because there are people on the Internet who disagree with him.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                              So basically, he's not going to stop because there are people on the Internet who disagree with him.
                              Has nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's all about respect. If you don't respect my team, I can't respect you. And I'll kindly let you know that.

Comment

Please don't.
                                +1
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X