Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

+ Airs on FOX Sports North PLUS

All Times Central | Schedule Subject to Change
    This was from the FSN website at the bottom of the Gopher Hockey TV schedule, so the + does mean it's on the "plus" channel.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
      This was from the FSN website at the bottom of the Gopher Hockey TV schedule, so the + does mean it's on the "plus" channel.
      Yes.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is the + channel the one where game isn't listed in the Guide (I have Comcast for instance) or is that the alternate?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Is the + channel the one where game isn't listed in the Guide (I have Comcast for instance) or is that the alternate?
          Correct, this channel doesn't become "live" until gametime. It is channel 13, 23 or 694 for HD if you have Comcast.
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Correct, this channel doesn't become "live" until gametime. It is channel 13, 23 or 694 for HD if you have Comcast.
            Ok, we beat the plus channel to death. I haven't looked at the FSN site, do they list when they have directors cut?

(And no talk of UND players? I'm surprised.)

Comment

Bummer. Those games are a bit more cumbersome to record, but it can be done.

Comment

i think its silly FSN hasnt announced who the play-by-play guys are. this isnt replacing madden/summerall here..

Comment

Originally posted by jerryj View Post
                  i think its silly FSN hasnt announced who the play-by-play guys are. this isnt replacing madden/summerall here..
                  Puffy (Dubay) for the color guy would be great, I know... never happen but he knows and loves Gopher Hockey as much as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                    Puffy (Dubay) for the color guy would be great, I know... never happen but he knows and loves Gopher Hockey as much as anyone else.
                    There is a fear that they bring back LaTVVoice back. *shudder*
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

For Gopher hockey fans going to the Gopher/Syracuse football game on Saturday, you have a "rare" opportunity for a photo op with Gopher hockey players with the Mac too. The Gopher hockey team will be honored at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                        (And no talk of UND players? I'm surprised.)
                        That's all going on in the Whioux's thread. Why contaminate our thread if we can keep it contained over there.

Comment

Gophers forward Connor Reilly, one of the hockey program’s top incoming freshmen, will miss the entire 2012-13 season because of a knee injury.

Reilly hurt his right knee in an off-ice incident at a recent team party, according to two sources close to the situation.

He had hoped to be part of a rare three-brother combination on a Gophers team with high expectations. The Gophers advanced to the Frozen Four last spring and should be the WCHA favorite when the preseason polls are released.

Ryan, Connor's twin and another forward, and younger brother Mike, a defenseman, are among the Gophers’ eight other first-year players.

Last season the Reillys were all standouts for the Penticton Vees of the British Columbia Hockey League. Connor had 35 goals and 86 points for the Vees before his season ended abruptly after 54 games. He had surgery on his left knee on March 6 for a knee condition which causes fragments of bone to break off from the joint surface.

The 6-foot, 170-pound Connor, who had two screws inserted to repair that knee, was expected to be ready for the Gophers’ season-opening series against Michigan State at Mariucci Arena on Oct. 12-13.

The Vees had a 42-game winning streak and ended the regular season with a 54-6-0 record, and then won the Junior A national championship in Canada.

Connor, who turns 21 on Oct. 1, graduated from Holy Angels in 2010. He played for the Sioux Falls Stampede of the USHL for one season before becoming a Vee.

He is part of a well-known hockey family in Chanhassen. His father Mike played college hockey for Colorado College and the Gophers and was drafted by the Montreal Canadiens in 1977. His sister Shannon played for Ohio State from 2006-10.

Without Connor, the Gophers still have 14 forwards or two more than normally play every game.

Read Article
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

**** that tv schedule! My cable doesn't have the Plus channel so I would get 17 of 39 games. God, that ****'n sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              I see the depth is already paying off. That's a shame though. Always hate to see this stuff happen.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I see the depth is already paying off. That's a shame though. Always hate to see this stuff happen.
                                Yeah, very unfortunate.
                                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Working...
                                X