Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Tuesday marked the first workout for the Gophers and it included a healthy dose of 200 meter sprints (16 of them to be exact) with strength and conditioning coach Cal Dietz. Cal noted that the test results were "the best we've had ever." Go Gophers! *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/smiley-whacky034.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I was thinking more along the lines of this, since we are after global domination, correct?:

*****http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/562/284491-norad_super.jpg******
      Do you want to play a game?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
        Tuesday marked the first workout for the Gophers and it included a healthy dose of 200 meter sprints (16 of them to be exact) with strength and conditioning coach Cal Dietz. Cal noted that the test results were "the best we've had ever." Go Gophers! *****http://i594.***********.com/albums/tt28/harleymc1/smiley-whacky034.gif******
        Encouraging!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
          Encouraging!
          It is but (I hate to be skeptical on stuff like this) they say that every year.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Sceptical spectacle ScoobDawg. IIRC it's usually the players saying they had a great summer of training. But I can't recall Cal ever saying it. If Cal said it watch out cuz Cal is a full on pro when it comes to training and conditioning. The Gophers are fortunate to have a guy with his qualifications.

Comment

Sceptical spectacle ScoobDawg. IIRC it's usually the players saying they had a great summer of training. But I can't recall Cal ever saying it. If Cal said it watch out cuz Cal is a full on pro when it comes to training and conditioning. The Gophers are fortunate to have a guy with his qualifications.
              That's a difference worth noting. Thanks.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That's a difference worth noting. Thanks.
                Gee...I don't know what to say Scoobs, you're nice to me today. What happened did you win the lottery?

Comment

The 1000 points of light have led to a kindler, gentler, tHound.

Comment

Who wrote this....?

Comment

Gee...I don't know what to say Scoobs, you're nice to me today. What happened did you win the lottery?
                      I thinks its because you quit being a message board psychoanalyst and focused on beng an ***** like the rest of us

Comment

“@collegehockey: Including @GopherHockey alum Rob McClanahan RT @usahockey: Coaches for CCM/USA Hockey All-American Prospects Game http://t.co/uWWotTtS
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Dietz definitely isn't a guy prone to hyperbole when it comes to these things. He expects hard work and great results so if the results show to that level, they must have had a very good off-season of dry land work
                          University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                            Dietz definitely isn't a guy prone to hyperbole when it comes to these things. He expects hard work and great results so if the results show to that level, they must have had a very good off-season of dry land work
                            Very encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                              Very encouraging.
                              Maybe they learned from last year how much it pays to work hard in the off-season, so those worries about Matson not being there to lead them in summer workouts might not have been a concern.

Comment

“@RomanStrib: Lucia also said Gophers will host IceBreaker Invitational in 2013 -- a four-team October tournament -- with New Hampshire in it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X