Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

“@TheGoalieGuild: The more I break down video of Adam Wilcox, the more I like him and the more I want to play like him. The Lightning are so deep in goal!”
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Gopher recruits Gabe Guertler (8-3-11) and Justin Kloos (5-6-11) tied for USHL scoring lead and Taylor Cammarata (5-4-9) is tied for 9th.

The future is bright!

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
        Gopher recruits Gabe Guertler (8-3-11) and Justin Kloos (5-6-11) tied for USHL scoring lead and Taylor Cammarata (5-4-9) is tied for 9th.

The future is bright!
        We'll also have high scoring forward Connor Reilly coming back from injury!
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
          Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            Yep.

As a 22 year old "Freshman", he should obviously be able to step right in.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

The future is bright!
              Taylor might be up there at the top too but missed a game for the US All American Prospects event.
              University of Minnesota

Twitter: Hammy Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                Taylor might be up there at the top too but missed a game for the US All American Prospects event.
                Forgot about that. Thanks Hammy!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                  Please welcome Jack Glover.

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib
                  #gophers hockey: Per sources, Jack Glover, a defenseman from the U.S. Under-17 team, has committed. Likely to enter U in 2014
                  Haven't had time to look at GPL - Can you fill me in on the details? I recognize the name but this old brain can't remember much about who Glover is or what his credentials are. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                    Haven't had time to look at GPL - Can you fill me in on the details? I recognize the name but this old brain can't remember much about who Glover is or what his credentials are. Thanks.
                    Chris Dilks (@ChrisDilks) Teammates Glover and Collins Commit to Minnesota Read Article
                    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 10-23-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                      I found this from last year before the state tourney, he was listed as 6-2 170.

Defenseman Jack Glover (2014) is establishing himself as one of the premier Minnesota prospects for his age group. Glover has demonstrated a good combination of size/skill/composure. Look for Benilde to lean on Glover heavily during the second half of the season as they make a push towards the state tournament.

Comment

Taylor Cammarata is a rising star...golden recruit indeed for the Golden Gophers:

“From his first game of this season for the Black Hawks, through the Clark Cup Final series now underway, Taylor has simply been one of the best players on the ice every night,” said USHL President and Commissioner Skip Prince. “His maturity on and off the ice are extraordinary for one of the League’s youngest players, and he reflects everything we believe the League needs to stand for and provide to players with his level of talent and dedication. Congratulations to Taylor on the USHL Rookie of the Year award, and to head coach P.K. O’Handley and the Waterloo Black Hawks for helping him earn the honor.”

Cammarata was selected first overall by the Black Hawks in the 2011 USHL Futures Draft. The recently turned 17-year-old is committed to play collegiate hockey at the University of Minnesota following his USHL career.

Cammarata is the second Waterloo Black Hawks player to earn the USHL Rookie of the Year award, joining Joe Pavelski who captured the honors following the 2002-03 season.
                        Article

Comment

“@Russostrib: Vinni Lettieri, who has played 6 gms for USHL Lincoln, is an injury replacement for US Under-18 tm & will play #gophers & St. Thomas Fri/Sat”

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                            Honestly, it was pins and needles for me watching tonight's game. An MTU sweep would have been mortifying, given there's no doubt the Huskies have big time potential this season to knock good teams off their skates.

I felt much better about having Parenteau back on D too, he played good enough and I certainly hope they can find a more permanent place on the backline for him. He's a physical kid with good hockey sense and plays bigger than his size.

couldnt agree with you more on the Parenteau bit, we need him in there.

Comment

Gophers should be 10-1 heading in to their Vermont series. Not that they will be, just that they should be.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Sounds like Gopher recruiting target Connor Hurley will also be playing for the U18 team against the Gophers Friday night.

@Wild_Live: (Minneapolis Star Tribune) Lucia on Gophers injuries, goalie situation; lockout update: http://t.co/rI0pT3do

Comment

Working...
                                X