Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013: From Dinkytown to Steel City!

Just remember, if the Gophers win the conference, it's only because they have an easier conference schedule.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
      Just remember, if the Gophers win the conference, it's only because they have an easier conference schedule.

I expect to see that in every UND post near the end of the season.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        Wow, that sugar beet vodka you guys drink must be starting to give you a headache.
        Sugar beet vodka? Feeling a little off your game today?
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Absolutely nothing.
          True. The midget could be a really big person inside and the serial killer may have some redeeming qualities.

Comment

I expect to see that in every UND post near the end of the season.
            Minnesota will win the conference with their talent... even the gophers can't p!ss away that much talent.

Comment

Lou Nanne's son Michael passed away early this morning after a long battle of Cancer. Michael is the uncle of Gopher recruits Louie Nanne and Vinni Letteri. Please keep the Nanne family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
              Oh wow I will have to ask around.
              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                Sugar beet vodka? Feeling a little off your game today?
                oh, I don't know, I guess I could be making fun of some young man who just had a bad injury, but that would be, you know, in bad taste. Like the sugar beet vodka you guys drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                  Oh wow I will have to ask around.
                  What do you need to ask? He's been ill for sometime and this was expected, unfortunately.

Comment

oh, I don't know, I guess I could be making fun of some young man who just had a bad injury, but that would be, you know, in bad taste. Like the sugar beet vodka you guys drink.
                    Kinda like you made fun of, you know, Danny Kristo...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                      Wait, who has ever made fun of our good friend 9-toes? Send them to me and I'll set them straight.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                        oh come on, popsicle toes went out on a booty call in 15 below weather without his socks, and then lost his shoes in the middle of North Dakotas 3rd biggest city. That is almost Darwin awards stupid.

Comment

oh come on, popsicle toes went out on a booty call in 15 below weather without his socks, and then lost his shoes in the middle of North Dakotas 3rd biggest city. That is almost Darwin awards stupid.
                          Three things:
                          1) Agreed...very stupid
                          2) It was on a golf course
                          3) In the pursuit of sex, it is not uncommon to act with haste
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Actually for it to be Darwin Award eligible the frostbite would've had to of been on Little Kristo. The toes are pretty far away from Little Kristo.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You expected otherwise from a Minnesotan?

Comment

And since Bjugs doesn't have a shot, it's a wash.

Comment

Working...
                                X