MIAC Recruitng Classes and Pre-Season Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIAC Recruitng Classes and Pre-Season Picks

Players have now registered for classes...Please update team's recruiting classes. D3 hockey.com shows ST with a very strong recruiting class to go along with a very good team.

My pre-season ranking
    1. ST
    2.Gac
    3.Olaf
    4.Concordia
    5.SJU
    6. Augsburg
    7. St.Marys
    8. Hamline

Re: MIAC Recruitng Classes and Pre-Season Picks

Sorry forgot Bethel!

1. ST
    2. Gac
    3. Olaf
    4. Concordia
    5. SJU
    6. Bethel
    7. Augsburg
    8. St. Marys
    9. Hamline

Comment

You're smoking crack again....aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by puckrfactor View Post
        You're smoking crack again....aren't you?
        ?? Very classy response. I was just going off the D3 hockey web site. ST will be number 1 in all pre season polls. I don't think anybody can argue this. Very strong recruiting class and conf champs last year.

Comment

I agree ST looks to be super good this season. But GAC was the MIAC conference champ last season. ST was a Pool C...

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
            I agree ST looks to be super good this season. But GAC was the MIAC conference champ last season. ST was a Pool C...
            GAC is a strong #2 and could easily win the league and playoff championship. I have heard they have a strong recruiting class as well. A couple D1 transfers and some top Jr."A" players coming in.

Comment

Need to lighten up or thicken up the skin some tommy! I do agree ST will again be the team to beat this season. Stellar recruiting class! Just don't see how u came up with the rest of the field based on D3 website. Thus my comment.

Will be interesting to see what the locker room chemistry will be like for Tommies. A lot of promises that will be hard to keep? My suspicion is there will be more than a few players who will be upset. Time will tell.

Comment

Need to lighten up or thicken up the skin some tommy! I do agree ST will again be the team to beat this season. Stellar recruiting class! Just don't see how u came up with the rest of the field based on D3 website. Thus my comment.

Will be interesting to see what the locker room chemistry will be like for Tommies. A lot of promises that will be hard to keep? My suspicion is there will be more than a few players who will be upset. Time will tell.
                I agree their could be too much talent / egos etc at ST. Coaches may have their hands full. I just looked at the D3 web site for recruiting classes and matched that with returning player rosters for each team. After and St and GAC the field could be wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyfan View Post
                  I agree their could be too much talent / egos etc at ST. Coaches may have their hands full. I just looked at the D3 web site for recruiting classes and matched that with returning player rosters for each team. After and St and GAC the field could be wide open.
                  After the first two, I don't know how anyone could predict the order of finish for the rest of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFC View Post
                    After the first two, I don't know how anyone could predict the order of finish for the rest of the league.
                    The games are won and lost on the ice...Pre-season polls and predictions are just that. The playoff race will tight again this year. I'm sure all coaches, players and fans have different opinions on which teams will fall where. I just took a shot at it...I'm sure my picks are not totally correct.

Comment

Hamline will be an interesting team to watch wither new coach Doc Delcostello. After a nightmarish coaching experience last year, Delcostello brings discipline and D1 experience to a relatively young but talented team who found ways to lose more one goal games than win them. ST will definitely be the team with the target on their back. I think the jury is still out on GAC though.

Comment

Hamline will be an interesting team to watch wither new coach Doc Delcostello. After a nightmarish coaching experience last year, Delcostello brings discipline and D1 experience to a relatively young but talented team who found ways to lose more one goal games than win them. ST will definitely be the team with the target on their back. I think the jury is still out on GAC though.
                        ST will win the conference but, a 1 game playoff anything can happen. GAC finished strong last year and always a contender. Hamline could be good with new coach and some young talent coming in. We will see how it all shakes out.

Comment

St. Thomas will be ego filled, but very talented. Could have 5 players leave St. Thomas after the season.
                          GAC, only lost one player in Ring-Jarvi, we will see how the class looks. Hard to bring in too much. Not many spots.
                          St. Olaf lost the farm....9 players to graduation....and good ones.
                          Concordia lost a great class.....hard to replace that group
                          SJU should be solid...great rookie class last year
                          Hamline, Bethel, St. Mary's, Augsburg....we will see what they landed in rookie class.

The MIAC will be a dog fight once again. Best league top to bottom in D-3 College Hockey.

Westscout

Comment

Originally posted by westscout View Post

The MIAC will be a dog fight once again. Best league top to bottom in D-3 College Hockey.
                            As clearly demonstrated by its 151-318-45 record against the NCHA over the past decade.
                            A decade of excuses.

MSOE RAIDER HOCKEY!!

Comment

Ouch!!
                              Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Working...
                              X