• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part III: BYOB: Bring Your Own Bratwurst

Let's continue.

Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part III: BYOB: Bring Your Own Bratwurst

Previous thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Title-Here%29

For Ralph's statistics on figuring out how the locking works now, I made post #1001 at 19:13 EDT. The thread closed at 19:22 EDT. Not that anyone else would really care, but I know some like to keep tabs on how the site works.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Previous thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-Title-Here%29

For Ralph's statistics on figuring out how the locking works now, I made post #1001 at 19:13 EDT. The thread closed at 19:22 EDT. Not that anyone else would really care, but I know some like to keep tabs on how the site works.
      Appreciate the information-but i am not sure why i care?
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Guess I'd better post if we're trying to get to a thousand in the next six weeks! Been reading all summer, but haven't had too much to contribute. Thanks to everyone who went on the golf outing for the updates! And babo, thank you for planning the tailgate again! RKarger and I will be bringing something.

Wow, it's good to be back at RPI!

Comment

Love the thread title! Babo: Add Bratwurst to the list of proteins I'll be heating up. I've trained at the feet of the Brat masters in Wisconsin...I will import some of Sconny's finest local product for the tailagate...and perhaps a few of Sprecher's hand-crafted old world beverages...
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Not that it has much relevance to anything RPI related (TAKE IT EASY RALPH...geez), here's a story about the Cornwall Colts training camp...and mention of 16 yr. old Tanner Spink trying to make the squad. I guess I'm just happy to hear that Jr. hockey is in the air. Any wagers as to whether Spink III heads to 'gate, or is enticed elsewhere?

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...d-to-be-filled

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...itive-makeover
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Speaking of ever-so-slightly-related things: The Dubuque Fighting Saints are planning on playing a game completely backwards for their exhibition on September 6: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...2694--nhl.html

Comment

Major Jr. players have named a figure head for their new union fighting for, among other things, better education packages for players. Also states its fighting for the "98%" of players who never make it to the pros...gotta think College Hockey could use this in the battle for recruits.

http://www.standard-freeholder.com/2...araque-as-head
                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-23-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                  Speaking of ever-so-slightly-related things: The Dubuque Fighting Saints are planning on playing a game completely backwards for their exhibition on September 6: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...2694--nhl.html
                  Everything BUT the skating will be backwards....defencemen once again cheated out of the opportunity to skate forward....

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Love the thread title! Babo: Add Bratwurst to the list of proteins I'll be heating up. I've trained at the feet of the Brat masters in Wisconsin...I will import some of Sconny's finest local product for the tailagate...and perhaps a few of Sprecher's hand-crafted old world beverages...
                    You can thank our friend of North Korean influence (and I don't mean points south of me), AspyDad, for the thread title.

Comment

I'm guessing there is a certain beer distributed around here but not so much in that neck of the woods that I'll need to bring? And yes, GLM, in case you sometimes drop an eye in here, Classic Amber is typically involved...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        I'm guessing there is a certain beer distributed around here but not so much in that neck of the woods that I'll need to bring? And yes, GLM, in case you sometimes drop an eye in here, Classic Amber is typically involved...
                        My goal is to see GLM and recognize who he is for once.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
                          Interesting.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 24 August 2012. There are 43 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It sounds like we're going to have a wonderful turnout for our BYOB () tailgate...Last year was an unexpected surprise so I can't even imagine what this group will look like (by 2014 it may be a full blown carnival event) I wouldn't put it past some folks to bring some ping pong accoutrements (I'd suggest a softball game but that would 'dilute' the ability to mingle among each other). Guess it's best to keep it simple

Comment

Working...
                              X