RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part III: BYOB: Bring Your Own Bratwurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part III: BYOB: Bring Your Own Bratwurst

So did anyone attend the season ticket pickup event? Any news or gossip? Captains? Anything? "...Anyone...Buehler?"
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      So did anyone attend the season ticket pickup event? Any news or gossip? Captains? Anything? "...Anyone...Buehler?"
      Yes, the pep band was there. I was a bit too busy playing to mingle with the players though. The players were all in jerseys, but no Cs or As were visible. Manybe someone who was actually able to talk to someone knows more.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
        Yes, the pep band was there. I was a bit too busy playing to mingle with the players though. The players were all in jerseys, but no Cs or As were visible. Manybe someone who was actually able to talk to someone knows more.
        Good work representing with the band. I was unable to attend. Look forward to hearing Captains and finally seeing the puck drop.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

it was pretty low key. It was held in front of HFH whereas last year it was in the EVAC Bldg. Didn't seem to be as many ticket holders there compared to last year. The wind played havoc with the assorted paper plates, cups, etc. I asked several players & Nolan Graham about who'll be wearing letters. No-one volunteered any info other than to say, "I really don't know". One thing I noticed was that Mark McGowan appears bigger than he was last year....maybe it's his new buzzcut. Actually, he has put on weight, 6'1" 201. I was standing amongst him & Z & Bubela....that would make for a big line, 6'1"...6'2"...6'3" respectively.
          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

How did one get invited to this season ticket pickup event? Never got a email or anything. Hmmm must not have the connections like others
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Here's a preview from a website that does a lot of our coverage over at Bentley. Has you guys tabbed to be 11th but a "matchup nightmare" come playoff time.

http://excalibursportspage.com/2012/...psules-11-rpi/
              Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

STAY UP #94 #58

Comment

In honor of Curtis Leonard and Lauren Wash, today is 26 September 2012. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is scheduled.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                  How did one get invited to this season ticket pickup event? Never got a email or anything. Hmmm must not have the connections like others
                  By buying season tickets. How else?

Actually, RPISPORT-L even noted this lack of e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    By buying season tickets. How else?

Actually, RPISPORT-L even noted this lack of e-mail.
                    IIRC, several people later posted that they received phone calls about it.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                      I posted it on 9/17/12 (#317). I got an email from the lovely and talented Sachi Ina. Also, some sort of RPI -internal list serve notifier mechanism. Doesn't seem that it was a big hoopla...

Comment

Sorry for asking, but what is the date of the tailgate again ? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                          Friday, 10/12/12
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What time are we meeting up? I am planning on driving out for it, so everyone gets a chance to take their cheap shots at me ( especially if you view the political threads ).

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
                              Does anyone have an estimate of how many of us are going to be there? REDaero91 and I are making some sort of dessert but I want to know how much to make ahead of time.

Comment

Ken Schott with ECAC Media & Coaches Poll.... http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/schott/
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X