Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers @ Tech Road Trip - Planning, Coordination, Taunting, etc.

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    Bring quarters for the Subway.
    I'll stick with the ignition key for my car. Thanks, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      I bet they are pumped for 6 hours of non stop country music!
      I sure am!!

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Eh, don't worry, you can get blasmed in Houghton for $30
      I'm counting on that...

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      Bring quarters for the Subway.
      Good idea...but, be warned, their wheat bread is suspect.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Randys, the hockeybar in Calumet is now called Rockys.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

See you guys tomorrow!

*****http://i.qkme.me/3qfl3h.jpg******
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I've got to quit reading this thread. Way too depressing I'm missing this and may never actually make it up there.

Comment

I can't believe it hasn't been posted yet, but where is the photo of Scott "controlling" two Gophers - one in each hand? Isn't that a mandatory post for this series, especially after last year's events in Minny?
              Go Tech!
              Ryan J
              Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
              https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
              Originally posted by geezer
              Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
              Originally posted by manurespreader
              ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

So is this party in Houghton a BYOG affair?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                  So is this party in Houghton a BYOG affair?
                  Bring Your Own Goat? We don't care what you do with your free time.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Beer, beer, vodka/cran (I'm a girl, shut up) shot (Goldschlager, apple Pucker, pineapple juice), shot (Patron), beer, beer, beer, beer... Ham. Red. In bed.

I am so out of drinking shape.
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

And the Real Life Hangover Crew is on the road!
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        And the Boyfriend Bunch is on the road!
                        Fix'd
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
                          Beer, beer, vodka/cran (I'm a girl, shut up) shot (Goldschlager, apple Pucker, pineapple juice), shot (Patron), beer, beer, beer, beer... Ham. Red. In bed.

Holy crap and its only 1230! That happened to us when UMD was at Tech during Winter Carnival. Although that was because a couple ladies in our group skipped dinner.

Leaving early tomorrow with MEg, Broco and my buddy Eric. We are leaving early to make the luncheon.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post

Goldschlager, Apple Pucker and Pineapple Juice.........W TF?
                            I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                            -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
                              Goldschlager, Apple Pucker and Pineapple Juice.........W TF?
                              It was called applesauce. I didn't choose; the DT didn't have Patron, so B picked that.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

How possible is it to leave the Twin Cities around 11:30am and still make it in time for the opening faceoff? Does the trip really take a full 6+ hours or could we push it and make it with a little time to spare?
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X