No announcement yet.

>> RIT Tigers Offseason 2012: Reloading and working on the 'Polisseum' <<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >> RIT Tigers Offseason 2012: Reloading and working on the 'Polisseum' <<

So lets get the rumor mill going... any chance Pegula will be in attendance at BCA? He does own the Amerks and is the sole reason PSU will be in town.
    RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
      So lets get the rumor mill going... any chance Pegula will be in attendance at BCA? He does own the Amerks and is the sole reason PSU will be in town.
      Yeah ... and I hear he is dropping the first puck and donating $8.8M to the Polisseni Center.
      -M

Comment

Originally posted by RITProf View Post
        Yeah ... and I hear he is dropping the first puck and donating $8.8M to the Polisseni Center.
        I heard he'll be in net for PSU in the 2nd period.
        RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
          I heard he'll be in net for PSU in the 2nd period.
          He would have started in net but signed up to be Ritchie for the first twenty! Instead of t-shirts, he'll be shooting roll's of Franklin's out of the cannon.
          RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
            ... is the sole reason PSU will be in town.
            I don't know about that. PSU needed whatever opponents they could get this season. RIT is only one of 12 (possibly 13) AHA opponents on their schedule along with four D-III, and six ACHA opponents. I think anyone that called and wanted them on their schedule would have gotten a game.
            Can't we all just get along?
            Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

kevinoDandC: #RIT men's hockey coach Wayne Wilson says '11-12 leading scorer Mike Colavecchia facing knee surgery. Would be out until November.
              https://twitter.com/chrislerch/statu...38984517705730

Comment

Originally posted by Zyklon View Post
                kevinoDandC: #RIT men's hockey coach Wayne Wilson says '11-12 leading scorer Mike Colavecchia facing knee surgery. Would be out until November.
                RIT

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
                  I don't know about that. PSU needed whatever opponents they could get this season. RIT is only one of 12 (possibly 13) AHA opponents on their schedule along with four D-III, and six ACHA opponents. I think anyone that called and wanted them on their schedule would have gotten a game.
                  I was implying they wouldn't have a team without Pegula.
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by Zyklon View Post
                    From what I was told, it is not something major like a ligament and recovery should be quick.

Comment

On the positive side, Saracino and Potts are both 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
                        On the positive side, Saracino and Potts are both 100%.
                        Potts could be a suitable replacement, for sure.
                        RIT

Comment

Originally posted by RIT Winters View Post
                          Potts could be a suitable replacement, for sure.
                          But then, who replaces Potts?
                          Can't we all just get along?
                          Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Saracino, Hartley, and Garbowski have been named Captains for this upcoming year. I like Garbo being picked, he thoroughly impressed me last year.
                            2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                            2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                            2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                            2010 Frozen Four/National Semi-Finalists!
                            2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                            2011 (Dec) Catamount Cup Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by redhotzep96 View Post
                              Saracino, Hartley, and Garbowski have been named Captains for this upcoming year. I like Garbo being picked, he thoroughly impressed me last year.
                              Love it, absolutely love it. Garbowsky was the hardest worker on the team last year and very deserving of this. Just makes me wish my season warn Garbowsky jersey had a "C" on it
                              RIT

Comment

Looks like Tanev will start the season in the AHL (Chicago Wolves):

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/h...194/story.html
                                RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X