No announcement yet.

Which way should the college game go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which way should the college game go?

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    it depends upon where the game is sold. if you sell it in New York City, you are limited to a 16-oz rink; in the rest of the country, you can still get a 48-oz rink or even a 64-oz rink (unless it is a sugar-free rink, in which case the size limits in NYC do not apply).
    This makes me think....I wouldn't be surprised, after reading so much of osorojo's drivel, if he were a politician.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      This makes me think....I wouldn't be surprised, after reading so much of osorojo's drivel, if he were a politician.
      Wait... you actually read his posts? I usually just stare at them until I see the hidden picture.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Wait... you actually read his posts? I usually just stare at them until I see the hidden picture.
        That's just it, just like with a political speech, I lose interest and/or see through the BS within the first few words and block out the rest.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The drooling moron picture! You see it too??

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            Oh - I didn't even realize that was meant to be hidden. I've been seeing it this whole time!
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I tried but I can never see the picture before the blinding headache sets in.

Comment

Should NCAA D1 hockey coaches use blue or black ink when taking notes while scouting prospective players? Discuss.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

should ncaa d1 hockey coaches use blue or black ink when taking notes while scouting prospective players? Discuss.
                  red

Comment

Div I hockey locker rooms need more tinfoil, sudafed and concussions in order to make the players NHL ready. Rink-size schmink-size.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Huh. I saw a schooner....
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Huh. I saw a schooner....
                        ...a schooner? Or was it a "sooner" as I see you're in OK?

Did you hear that Oklahoma is thinking about D1 hockey?

Sorry, that should be posted in the "Rumors" threads.
                        NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

No it wasn't Oklahoma, it was Tulsa.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Should NCAA D1 hockey coaches use blue or black ink when taking notes while scouting prospective players? Discuss.
                            I understand that to really express a view on Matt Greene and Andrew MacWilliam, UND coaches needed both black and blue.

Comment

If we want our players to not leave early, lets just use the Burke Decelopmental Model regulations for rink size and other specifications. I'm sure onion boy would be thrilled

Comment

Define politician. Does he just have to run? Then maybe. But do you mean maybe he holds office? No, cause then he'd have to have someone vote for him, and nobody agrees with any of his platforms
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X