Greatest Athlete of All-Time, Round of 32: Gretzky vs. Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Athlete of All-Time, Round of 32: Gretzky vs. Robinson

The great one, Wayne Gretzky is seeded #5, and he has a really slutty daughter who likes to post dirty pictures of herself on Twitter. He is matched up against Jackie Robinson, the 28 seed. He played baseball, and to my knowledge, his daughters were not slutty.
    5. Wayne Gretzky
    60.00%
    28. Jackie Robinson
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Re: Greatest Athlete of All-Time, Round of 32: Gretzky vs. Robinson

I understand this is a hockey board, and that Gretzky is certainly deserving of the win, but keep in mind that Robinson was a tremendous athlete. In addition to being a world-class baseball player, he lettered in 4 sports at UCLA (Football, Track, Baseball, and Basketball). He won a National Title in the long jump, and was a running back for the Bruins in 1939 when an undefeated UCLA finished #7 in the AP Poll. Robinson also played professional football in Hawaii before World War II. Of course, Robinson is best remembered for breaking the color line and being a tremendous baseball player.

Gretzky is obviously the "Great One" for a reason, but when talking about "Greatest Athlete" I'll take Robinson.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
      I understand this is a hockey board, and that Gretzky is certainly deserving of the win, but keep in mind that Robinson was a tremendous athlete. In addition to being a world-class baseball player, he lettered in 4 sports at UCLA (Football, Track, Baseball, and Basketball). He won a National Title in the long jump, and was a running back for the Bruins in 1939 when an undefeated UCLA finished #7 in the AP Poll. Robinson also played professional football in Hawaii before World War II. Of course, Robinson is best remembered for breaking the color line and being a tremendous baseball player.

Gretzky is obviously the "Great One" for a reason, but when talking about "Greatest Athlete" I'll take Robinson.
      This is why I also voted for Jackie over Wayne - excellence in more than one sport.

Comment

What kinda fool would vote for a guy who wasn't even better than Mario
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
        X