Big Ten Hockey Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ten Hockey Conference

Looked for a BTHC News thread, but didn't see one. So I apologize if I missed it.

“@INCH: CCHA officials supervisor Steve Piotrowski will take same role with Big Ten in 2013-14. Good move.”
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Re: Big Ten Hockey Conference

*crosses fingers*

No shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts ......
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by exileondaytonstreet View Post
      *crosses fingers*

no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts ......
      x2
      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by exileondaytonstreet View Post
        *crosses fingers*

no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts ......
        x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

An anti shootout thread.. I am in

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            *crosses fingers*

No shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts no shootouts ......
            Agreed x 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000
            Originally posted by CavalryNate
            Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              *crosses fingers*

Would it be better for the Big Ten Network to have shootouts, and scheduling be more stable, or to have overtime, and have more game time. I will have to ask Barry Alverez what he wants to find out.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Barry would probably tell you the same thing any pragmatic person in charge of a hockey league will tell you:

Shootouts eliminate ties.
                Morons don't have enough brainpower to process the fact that ties are a perfectly logical outcome to a game where neither team wins.
                The human population consists of about 90% morons.

Ergo, shootouts are probably inevitable. But it shouldn't stop us from whining about it.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

I expect only Minnesota will be against shootouts.
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                  Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    I expect only Minnesota will be against shootouts.
                    And since Minnesota isn't any good at any of the sports that the B1G cares about (makes them money), they will be laughed at, patted on the head, told to sit in the corner and ignored.
                    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 05-14-2012, 08:05 PM.

Comment

BTW, I hate shootouts. Anytime, anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        And since Minnesota isn't any good at any of the sports that the B1G cares about (makes them money), they will be laughed at, patted on the head, told to sit in the corner and ignored.
                        6 > Big Fat Zero

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          6 > Big Fat Zero
                          Wisconsin won a share of the 1942 Football National Championship (#1 according to the Helms Athletic Foundation). Of course, Wisconsin realizes that this is not the same as a real national championship and does not count it.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I am ambivalent about shootouts. If the Big Ten keeps them, I am fine. If they don't, I have no problem with that. I would actually like to see the colleges adopt the NHL overtime rules (regular season rules) where they go 4-on-4 in OT. More ice for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                              I am ambivalent about shootouts. If the Big Ten keeps them, I am fine. If they don't, I have no problem with that. I would actually like to see the colleges adopt the NHL overtime rules (regular season rules) where they go 4-on-4 in OT. More ice for everyone.
                              I don't trust you.

Comment

Working...
                              X