UML Road trip to Denver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UML Road trip to Denver.

Hi everyone, I just book my flight amd room to Denver. I am flying on southwest for 274.60 round trip and both are direct flights. I booked a room at the fairfield inn and suites denver cherry creek. Only 99 a night if u r a triple A member and it is about a mile away from the DU campus. Let me know if anyone else is going to stay there and maybe we can arrange to go to the CC game together. My email is beachockey@comcast.net or let me know here.

Re: UML Road trip to Denver.

I think this should be moved to the trip itinerary forum...

Comment

I would have but alot more fans are on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyfan0862 View Post
        I would have but alot more fans are on this forum
        I sent you an email...

But this really should be in the UML thread.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I am almost surely going to be driving down from Denver to Colo Spgs that Saturday for the game (assuming you mean the one way out in October). If you need a ride or anything, shoot me a message.

Edit: I just realized you said road trip...so presumably you have a car, haha. But anyways...

Comment

I have received your email-sorry i haven't answered sooner as i have been busy. I am hoping that we will have enough fans going with the idea of rent a bus to drive us all down to Colorado College so that we can have some drinks on the way down and at dinner without worring about driving. Let me know if anyone is interested in this idea.

Comment

I have received your email-sorry i haven't answered sooner as i have been busy. I am hoping that we will have enough fans going with the idea of rent a bus to drive us all down to Colorado College so that we can have some drinks on the way down and at dinner without worring about driving. Let me know if anyone is interested in this idea.
              If we get more than 15 non-parents is be shocked
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

I know of 4 that are going. Myself and two others i know already have our flight and hotels book. Monty say he is going. Hopefully more are planning on going but haven't made plans yet.

Comment

I know of 4 that are going. Myself and two others i know already have our flight and hotels book. Monty say he is going. Hopefully more are planning on going but haven't made plans yet.
                  I'll make my firm decision by mid-summer... not the point though. I'll be talking to Monty on Saturday so we'll see.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Gary (Go-UML) and Dawn are also going for sure.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                      Gary (Go-UML) and Dawn are also going for sure.
                      Looks like we have about 7 going so far. Lets hope more will go.

Comment

Hi everyone, I just book my flight amd room to Denver. I am flying on southwest for 274.60 round trip and both are direct flights. I booked a room at the fairfield inn and suites denver cherry creek. Only 99 a night if u r a triple A member and it is about a mile away from the DU campus. Let me know if anyone else is going to stay there and maybe we can arrange to go to the CC game together. My email is beachockey@comcast.net or let me know here.
                        I have stayed at that hotel and it is the closest to the campus. There are no hotels within walking distance of the campus. If you don't want to drive to the game from the hotel, the RTD Light Rail Station on Colorado Boulevard is just down the street. You can take it one stop to the DU station and Magness Arena is one of the closest campus buildings to it. Here is the link to the Light Rail site. The Light Rail can also get you to Downtown and all the places to go down there.

http://www.rtd-denver.com/lightRail_subHome.shtml
                        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Thanks for the info, it will come in handy when I go out there. I am still hoping for a good amount of fans to joins us out in Denver. Go Riverhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm about 80% sure I will be making the trip. My girlfriend went to Colorado State so we tentatively plan to fly into to Denver on Wednesday, drive down to Fort Collins and spend Wednesday night and Thursday down there before heading up to Denver on Friday. Will make the drive to Colorado Springs on Saturday morning and then head back to Denver on Sunday and fly home.
                            Let's go Lowell.

Comment

I am really excited to see that a number of people are planning on making the trip to Denver. It seems that the closer we get to hockey season more people are jumping on the band wagon. It would be great to show the western teams that Lowell fans like to see their team where ever they play. Go Riverhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X