Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part II: (Insert Title Here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part II: (Insert Title Here)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Today is 31 May 2012. There are 128 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.

RPI Athletics has uploaded the intro video that was played at home games last season (2010-2011):

We always got a kick out of how dramatic the music was.

Comment

Interesting article, JDA mentioned. Read it first before someone tells me to post it in the alumni thread.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chl-nhl...0036--nhl.html
      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post

RPI Athletics has uploaded the intro video that was played at home games last season (2010-2011):

Now, if they could release the video that was shown on the big screens on the night of the 25th anniversary of the 1985 team that would be great. Seeing that one will hold me over till October.
        Last edited by DavidSec17; 05-31-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post

EPIC HIGH FIVE!a
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
            Now, if they could release the video that was shown on the big screens on the night of the 25th anniversary of the 1985 team that would be great. Seeing that one will hold me over till October.
            Would the championship game hold you over? It's on Youtube.

Comment

Nice video.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice video.
                my vote is to play that video always before home games and bring back puckman

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
                  my vote is to play that video always before home games and bring back puckman
                  Yes, bring back Puckman.

I think that this was discussed before, but what is the music on that video.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yes, bring back Puckman.

My only complaint is that I wish the video was about 10 minutes longer! This should be mandatory viewing for every RPI fan. I am now ready bring on the 2012-2013 season and let's go Red!!!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part II: (Insert Title Here)

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      My only complaint is that I wish the video was about 10 minutes longer! This should be mandatory viewing for every RPI fan. I am now ready bring on the 2012-2013 season and let's go Red!!!
                      I cry everytime I see it.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Why watch when I lived several of those moments, one of them literally?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17
                          The championship game has found its way to my monitor on many occasion, yes.

One of the reasons I've always wanted to see that video from the night the 1985 NCAA team was honored is because it showed footage from the Albany Airport when the team came back from Detroit, and I thought I saw myself at the ripe age of 9 in that video....

I think it was synced to Glory Days by Bruce Springsteen.
                          Jenny and I were in no shape to travel back from Detroit for another 24-48 hours. Even after we got back to NJ neither of us had any voice for a week. It has been a long time-but in some respects, it seems like only yesterday.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

"Heart of Courage" by Two Steps From Hell (youtube link). It's used a lot in movie trailers.
                            RPI Pep Band
                            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                              "Heart of Courage" by Two Steps From Hell (youtube link). It's used a lot in movie trailers.
                              Thanks
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 1 June 2012. There are 127 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X