Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part II: (Insert Title Here)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season Thread 2012 Part II: (Insert Title Here)

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
    I am disappointed with this weekend as well. I am going to miss a road trip to the BU game on the 4th with a bunch of GREAT guys because it falls on my son's 1st birthday. Oh well there will be plenty of other chances I am sure for both of us.
    Take him to the game!

Comment

Today is 31 July 2012. There are 67 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
        I know Turk is coming to banquet but I'm wondering if my friends fischcore and senna will be at tourney/banquet????? fishcore facebook me, if you are interested.
        Unfortunately, I dont think that I am going to be able to make it as am in NYC during the week. I have forwarded the outing application to the 2 junior Senna's, so they may attend. Sorry to have to miss the outing and the chance to see the team and a bunch of the posters before the start of the season. I will definitely be at the tailgate - whenever and where ever that may be !! I really cant wait for this season to get started....

Comment

Just a reminder to folks who are aching for some hockey -- the USA Hockey World Jr. eval camp starts this weekend in L. Placid. I believe Sweden and Finland are in town as well. A great time to stay cool and watch some outstanding hockey.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Just a reminder to folks who are aching for some hockey -- the USA Hockey World Jr. eval camp starts this weekend in L. Placid. I believe Sweden and Finland are in town as well. A great time to stay cool and watch some outstanding hockey.
            You aren't kidding about stay cool. There's an old joke where I grew up, since the news would never give a weather report on our location but would give one on Saranac Lake (about 10 miles from Lake Placid): Take the SL temperature, add 10 degrees, that's the temperature here.

Comment

I'll be there Monday for the 2 games & probably later in the week....4th year going. Great time to talk hockey w/NHL writers & scouts.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Congrats to Col. Knowlton on his selection to College Hockey Inc.. One of 5 to form a "governing body"...scroll down page and on right hand side clik on Western College Hockey blog... http://www.lincolnstarsblog.com/
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

some additional info regarding the W Jr. camp, a new addition this year is watching on-line via FASTHockey.com http://unitedstatesofhockey.com/2012...n-lake-placid/

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Congrats to Col. Knowlton on his selection to College Hockey Inc.. One of 5 to form a "governing body"...scroll down page and on right hand side clik on Western College Hockey blog... http://www.lincolnstarsblog.com/
                    Good for the Colonel. I had the chance to meet and chat with him when we ran into him one night at dinner during the Clarkson series in ECACs. Great guy.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      You aren't kidding about stay cool. There's an old joke where I grew up, since the news would never give a weather report on our location but would give one on Saranac Lake (about 10 miles from Lake Placid): Take the SL temperature, add 10 degrees, that's the temperature here.
                      Exactly FDude. In Blue Mountain Lake we just usually take the Saranac temperature and subtract 5 (and add about 6 inches of snow to their total). Oh, and add a little speed to the wind whipping off the lake. But that is only in the winter-which lasts from October through May.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Today is 31 July 2012. There are 67 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October for the start of next season.

That is the day that an exhibition game is supposedly scheduled.
                        This is the time of the year that I start to wonder if the roster will be posted before I want to honor players in the countdown. Only four weeks to Haggerty Day.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          There was a low temp of 37 degrees in SL the other night...

Comment

There was a low temp of 37 degrees in SL the other night...
                            We get that here in centrigrade many days this time of year.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As much as I would like to attend the golf outing and display my PGA tour quality skills, I cannot as work calls. You can stop shaking now AspyDad knowing that I wont be on the course driving golf balls over your head Enjoy the banquet and I will be at the tailgate whenever that happens. Look forward to kicking off another season of hockey soon.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                Direct link to original source

Apparently they have interviewed candidates for the new director.
                                Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Working...
                                X